Norwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Same owd for both goals , give it away in midfield and cause our own problems

Said it other threads get caught in possession in critical areas and costs us

If most of us on here can see that Norwood and Fleck simply aren’t good enough why can’t Chris Wilder? I want Chris Wilder to stay but his playing of blokes not up to the job in hand really is starting to test my patience.

If most of us on here can see that Norwood and Fleck simply aren’t good enough why can’t Chris Wilder? I want Chris Wilder to stay but his playing of blokes not up to the job in hand really is starting to test my patience.
What alternatives does he have in midfield?

Norwood was good last season as was Fleck but neither have shown the consistancy needed to claim to be prem quality.
No room for sentiment we have to unload and replace before this month ends

Osborn missing has seen a drop in drive

Bogle crap for the first as well, Aurier is hardly 6 foot 6.
I feel for Rammers with that crap defending in front.

No one in the championship will be fearing us next season.

Play some youngsters. They can’t be any worse. Might show a bit more bottle than those two lately.
Bit harsh to throw the youngsters in when they have no experience and it could kill their confidence getting beat every week.
I appreciate the thought though, and youre right they couldn't do worse.

It’s almost like he needs 28k people shouting ‘man on’ at him 👀

Norwood was good last season as was Fleck but neither have shown the consistancy needed to claim to be prem quality.
No room for sentiment we have to unload and replace before this month ends

Osborn missing has seen a drop in drive
Enda has just gone get Osbourn on ffs

Bogle crap for the first as well, Aurier is hardly 6 foot 6.
I feel for Rammers with that crap defending in front.

No one in the championship will be fearing us next season.
Sorry for him why , terrible kick first 30 seconds doesn't come for 1st goal that's headed in the 6 yd box even commentators laughing at his flapping.

He doesn’t process the information fast enough. This is manifesting itself in a few ways. In an attacking sense it means he takes 5 touches when 2 would do. Defensively he panics when pressed and he has to think quickly leading to poor touches and he doesn’t take responsibility to bring a ball down he just helps it on into areas.

Back
Top Bottom