Norwood captain?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ajmblade

Simply lovleh
Reaction score
On new release of Premier League Media Day footage it seems the captaincy has been given to Norwood, has any official statement been made about this?

He was the usual captain choice when sharp was benched, could be the same again with him as vice captain. Or could be a hint that wilder is expecting sharp to be on the bench more often

Norwood as team captain, Sharp as club captain?

At a guess for the tv graphics they’ve probably done both – I would assume it’ll be as normal on the pitch, Sharp gets it if he’s playing otherwise it’s Norwood’s (and you’d expect it’ll be mostly Norwood’s this season).

Great that they’ve captured the Lundstram goal celebration we’ll be frequently enjoying.

C3FA72A5-563D-47E0-B660-E15DB1C97735.png

i think jack is likely to be 3rd to get it, should sharp and norwood both not play

I still think Billy will get plenty of minutes, but he just won't start many games..
20 minutes at the end of games when chasing a winner, he doesn't rely on pace which is helpful to him, he'll still have that instinct for being in the right place at the right time.

Glen Murray at Brighton is about 135 or something but still poaches goals

I’d start billy Saturday and Callum with didz behind, he deserves to lead us out as captain like you say he ain’t going to start every game but he in great shape and on pre season it’s a yes from me

I’d start billy Saturday and Callum with didz behind, he deserves to lead us out as captain like you say he ain’t going to start every game but he in great shape and on pre season it’s a yes from me

You'd have Billy captaining us at Bournemouth because he deserves to lead us out as captain ahead of winning the game?
Pinchy. Can you administer.

So him leading us out diminishes our chances of winning ?

We are away. We are likely to not have that much possession and it would be useful to have an out ball when needed.
Billy dosent do out balls.
He could be team mascot and wear the armband if it's about leading the team out.
I'd consider him starting maybe against Palace at home.

Pretty sure they cover both Captain and Vice Captain for the PL graphics, just incase the main Captain doesn't play.

We are away. We are likely to not have that much possession and it would be useful to have an out ball when needed.
Billy dosent do out balls.
He could be team mascot and wear the armband if it's about leading the team out.
I'd consider him starting maybe against Palace at home.
And this is why I despair at an obvious lack of BASIC football acumen on this board.

You’re wrong dear boy, but don’t let my disagreeing with you put you off your stride 😀.

UTB

And this is why I despair at an obvious lack of BASIC football acumen on this board.

You’re wrong dear boy, but don’t let my disagreeing with you put you off your stride 😀.

UTB

Says the Einstein that spent months trying to drive Leon out.
I've already said I love Bill. That's irrelevant.
You'll be telling me Lundstrams a top flight footballer next.
You're Bills dad aintcha. Bless.

You’re obviously half glass empty kind of person, who knows but I’d rather be positive than negative.
You’re guess is as good as mine but why change it are you scared of the perm ?

Says the Einstein that spent months trying to drive Leon out.
I've already said I love Bill. That's irrelevant.
You'll be telling me Lundstrams a top flight footballer next.
You're Bills dad aintcha. Bless.
Nope.

But picking Norwood for VC or Capt is a mistake.

Loads don’t realise it yet. Even the gaffer.

But trust me. At PL level his fuckin Ping will be more like a fuckin Pong !

I’ve said this before and explained precisely why.

Happy to keep making the big calls, even when it goes against the grain.

Here’s why : 👀👍😉

UTB

At a guess for the tv graphics they’ve probably done both – I would assume it’ll be as normal on the pitch, Sharp gets it if he’s playing otherwise it’s Norwood’s (and you’d expect it’ll be mostly Norwood’s this season).

Great that they’ve captured the Lundstram goal celebration we’ll be frequently enjoying.

View attachment 59261

No. That's not a goal celebration
That's his reaction every time he crunches the opposition's most flamboyant, twinkle toed, diving cheat of a midfielder.

Back
Top Bottom