Norwich tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
Gone to general sale. Got two yesterday but can understand why a lot don't fancy it. Cost, long January, before end of the month. Still reckon we'll sell the 2000. First trip to Carrow Road.

I'll be there. My girlfriend's from Norwich and her parents and brother-in-law are Norwich season ticket holders. The very first Blades game I took her to was the match last year at Carrow Road. Seeing her family after the game was absolutely priceless. She's a fully converted Blade now!

If we beat Swansea then would imagine they’ll be a mad scramble for tickets next week.

Shocking price at £35. For 2nd tier football. But it's a big game and we'll sell out anyway so I paid it. I'm part of the problem.

£35 this year compared to £25 last year must impact on it. It was one of my favourite away trips last season, was definitely keen to repeat it this year despite the cost. Made easier though by the fact I live in London and it’s a relatively easy/cheap train journey.

3 of next 4 games are away...Swansea, Norwich Villa...all tough games, 2 are decent distances and 2 within first month of the year.

Tough times.

Winning at Norwich would be a great early buffer going into the other tough away fixtures.

As far as I'm concerned we need to win 2 of the 'big' away matches (not including Pigs). The rest could take care of itself if we get the expected results.

Lunatic pricing means I'll be pleasantly surprised if we sell out. I'm part of the problem as I bought two tickets this morning for me and my brother. It's not as bad for me as I live close so travel costs are minimal but I do feel for those of you having to travel, becomes a pretty expensive day out in the end!

I am going but just for me from Sheffield its £70 combined travel and ticket before any food or drink costs etc. £35 a ticket is a bit steep should be capped for away fans

The travel costs could be lowered if everyone on here that's going to an away game, got their heads together and got an S2 coach sorted wouldn't it??
Surely it would be cheaper to hire a coach for the day, with pick up/drop off at the Lane???
Wonder if this is something that would be worth considering in the future, if people are up for it that is???
Atleast there would be some good banter and plenty to talk about!!

Norwich is a pig to get to, takes ages, so it's costly. Trains are off or they're sticking you on buses, very expensive tickets, and its January so some folk are skint.
I'm massively surprised it's gone to general sale though.

3 hours 15 mins from my house, excluding delays from getting stuck behind feckin tractors :( think I will give it a miss thanks. UTB

The Leeds tickets will be even more expensive, by the way. £39!

The travel costs could be lowered if everyone on here that's going to an away game, got their heads together and got an S2 coach sorted wouldn't it??
Surely it would be cheaper to hire a coach for the day, with pick up/drop off at the Lane???
Wonder if this is something that would be worth considering in the future, if people are up for it that is???
Atleast there would be some good banter and plenty to talk about!!

Theres plenty of private travel available if you dont want to go official

Forum coaches would be a good idea BigBed Always cheaper than rail travel. It’s just guaranteeing you could fill it and having someone prepared to stump up the deposit.

Maybe a forum member works for, or knows, a coach company who may be able to provide official S24SU travel !

Forum coaches would be a good idea BigBed Always cheaper than rail travel. It’s just guaranteeing you could fill it and having someone prepared to stump up the deposit.

Maybe a forum member works for, or knows, a coach company who may be able to provide official S24SU travel !

I was more thinking, we have a place on the forum for "Away days and meet ups", and if there were a group of individuals that frequently travelled away, which I know there are a few on here, then this could be a viable option couldn't it??
Numbers would obviously fluctuate but, say, 16 regulars were on here, that's definitely a 16seater minibus, if there are more, obviously a small or large coach could be booked instead?

Norwich is a pig to get to, takes ages, so it's costly. Trains are off or they're sticking you on buses, very expensive tickets, and its January so some folk are skint.
I'm massively surprised it's gone to general sale though.
Lots of valid reasons but poor show if we don’t sell 2000 for this one. Second in league and in with a great chance, Wilder will expect a sell out.

Well Norwich have got a reputation for late goals but their making short work of Birmingham tonight

I was more thinking, we have a place on the forum for "Away days and meet ups", and if there were a group of individuals that frequently travelled away, which I know there are a few on here, then this could be a viable option couldn't it??
Numbers would obviously fluctuate but, say, 16 regulars were on here, that's definitely a 16seater minibus, if there are more, obviously a small or large coach could be booked instead?
I think it could work but you know what folk are like for dropping out

Lots of valid reasons but poor show if we don’t sell 2000 for this one. Second in league and in with a great chance, Wilder will expect a sell out.
It will sell out. Not sure what Wilders expectancies have to do with anything mind.

Norwich looking good ATM. It's been decent free flowing match in the first half thanks to the ref. Hope the second half is as good.

Jota trying to drag them uphill. Brum too slow to get the ball out of their feet, sudpect at the back and their passing is wayward. Norwich jumping on their frailties and getting to the second balls.

Back
Top Bottom