Norwich Karma?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuckin hell, can't believe how proud they are of all the gamesmanship and shit - "I hope we give them absolutely no respect when they come to CR. Turn the water off in the away dressing room, allow a "fault in the electronic ticketing system" to delay their fans entry to the away end for the entire first half.."

How about "I hope we beat them at football when they come to CR" - no, thought not.

There's more than a coincidence that these country folk refer to us as pig-shit...

In spite of their grumpy demeanour they struggled to disguise their real unhappiness, they they failed to counter our tactical superiority. All we did was to beat them by taking a page out of their own sullied tactical manual 1983-4. Couldn't just one of 'em accept that on the day they were second best?

"I rewatched the last ten minutes of that game on Ifollow, to enjoy the funniest momenty of out time-wasting. Gunn's act with the coke bottle was was one of the funniest pieces of gamesmanship I've seen."
He enjoyed re-watching it. I hope he enjoyed our chants as much.

Norwich Karma. Sounds like something you'd get at The Happy Crab when it's Curry Night.

were you that guy that used to go round the city centre pubs on a night, selling seafood from a basket? Bet you got sick of everyone saying "have you got crabs?" ;)

These aren’t far off the pigs in terms of delusions of grandeur.

Norwich City, do us all a favour and just fuck off!

I thought the same when I read Roy's pre-match view ( bless him ).

Sadly, delusiveness is not restricted to inhabitants of North Barnsley but can be seen in the supporters of a number of nondescript clubs like Narwich and even Notlob, based solely on the fact that they had a modicum of success in the dim and distant past ( the Grunters being, of course, the fabulously prestigious Rumbelows Cup )

However, I must say that at least some of the Turkey Pluckers seem to have grasped the fundamentals of taking some words and assembling them into a sentence, unlike our mouth breathing cousins.

What a crappy website. Two or three words per line. It made my eyes go bonkers. I stopped reading after someone didn’t know the difference between there and their.

''..... one day I was waiting to cross a road and a guy wound down his window, sniffed up the biggest load of mucus possible and spat it in my face...''

Hmmmm....

We are playing better now than we were at that stage (although on that day our defence was immense) and man for man we have got better players than them so i think we can put on a good performance tomorrow. They were riding the momentum of their promotion earlier in the season but its worn off a bit now
............Wonder where I have heard those words before we stuffed them ?

That cunt going on about the Fenerbahce game must have been knuckle deep in his sister behind the Kop when their fans started a fire if he really thinks the wanker chants were due to flares.

Slagging off and calling out opposition fans on your clubs forum for slagging off and calling out you on theirs - no one see the hypocrisy and irony?

''..... one day I was waiting to cross a road and a guy wound down his window, sniffed up the biggest load of mucus possible and spat it in my face...''

Hmmmm....
after they’d punched a disabled transgender grandma in the kidneys presumably
let’s move on .. bigger fish to fry.. proper outfits like Wolves, Villa and Leeds

Its just embrassering reading some of the comments.
I just don't get the fan on fan hate, (talking about the insults to fans, sheffield ect).
I couldn't careless about people from Norwich let alone hate/ insult them.
It is one of the problems in football, fans branding each others as scum/ filth ect (which can end up causing viloence) , if they were intellectual they would understand that all clubs have "bad fans", clubs play "unsportmanship tatics" from time to time ect.
I was glad to get one over them after their display at our ground, but that goes against their manager and his tactics on the day not the fans, I don't think people from Norwich are scum or people down south are idiots because of it.
Fans have a right to enjoy a victory, and should be shunned because of it.

Back
Top Bottom