Norwich are taking the Piss

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I blame Tevez for that relegation not Jags.

I must confess Bushy, there are current Championship players from relegated teams that do catch the eye, like Mitrovic or Robson-Kanu for example, probably others as well.

I would rather have Mitrovic than Pukki or Cantwell.

HH

The guy on the left in that video - ie. the bigger of the two tools - went to school with my Mrs and fancied her to the point that he once turned up outside her house randomly and wouldn’t leave. Anyway, pleased to report she’s a Blade now.

Deliberately going down, If as some are suggesting i think it’s a smart move, the top two teams coming up aren’t as good as they were when we came up and the rest aren’t really gonna threaten Norwich should they hold the squad together.

They can, providing nobody like West Ham goes down, yo yo for a good two seasons making millions and not spending on players like we have, our objectives clearly don’t match theirs because we’re looking at cementing a place and keeping it..

Be honest, who in the championship would say that this Norwich squad wouldn’t be top six or higher all season next time they are in that division.. the key is keeping the manager and the better players on the cheapest wages..

I actually think this was wilders plan b strategy as well, I remember him saying around December before the transfer window that he wouldn’t approach the board for any money if it was a lost cause and we were at the bottom of the pile, certain he said this on sky sports, sort of if the fight looks lost don’t keep fighting, think that’s what Norwich have done.

The guy on the left in that video - ie. the bigger of the two tools - went to school with my Mrs and fancied her to the point that he once turned up outside her house randomly and wouldn’t leave. Anyway, pleased to report she’s a Blade now.
Maybe that's why he's so sour. Good work LB89

Spend fuck all out of their 100M+ PL windfall. Relegation nailed on complete with 2 years parachute payments. Will keep all there players, becos they're championship level anyway. What a fabulous way to make 200 million for doing fuck all.
Well...

it seems like a deliberate strategy doesn’t it? If they were to survive they’d probably make as much as a team that spent £60m and stayed up.

It’s a big gamble though and not good for the fans.

It’s based on the assumption that if they did go down they’d come back up again due to their superior finances. It doesn’t work like that -as we found out. Not that ours was a deliberate strategy, it was just poor management!

I'm not so sure it will be all that easy for them to get promotion again next season. It simply doesn't work like that.

Norwich have been poor as a team, but individuals have had enough moments that they'll have a hard time keeping their team together next season assuming they're going down and don't pull off a miracle.

I'd say Pukki, Buendia, Cantwell, Aarons, and Godfrey will definitely be off or getting major interest, and Krul, Tettey, Lewis, and Hernandez potentially getting interest.

They'll have plenty of money though if a few of those go. Lot of work to do though.

Norwich have been poor as a team, but individuals have had enough moments that they'll have a hard time keeping their team together next season assuming they're going down and don't pull off a miracle.

I'd say Pukki, Buendia, Cantwell, Aarons, and Godfrey will definitely be off or getting major interest, and Krul, Tettey, Lewis, and Hernandez potentially getting interest.

They'll have plenty of money though if a few of those go. Lot of work to do though.

Interest in Krul? From who? Those in S6?

Interest in Krul? From who? Those in S6?

Think he'd be a solid backup for a team with a good main GK and a massive ability gap to the backup, or even a first choice for a team that wanted a bit of Prem experience.

He's got a few plaudits, think he's been linked with a recall to the Netherlands team.

Wonder if they'll be singing about wendy after match again? Or doing these dickhead interviews outside lane? ;)

If they keep their

If they keep their PL stars in the Championship then they will have to pay PL wages, if they do then the team spirit will split into the haves and have-nots- not a great recipe Delia.

Back
Top Bottom