Match Thread Northampton Town v Sheffield United - Pre-Season Friendly - 20/07/19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yewsman

Smitten Blade
Reaction score
Can't find the usual match day thread for today's fixture. Have I missed something? Anyone going who can post updates etc.?

Would like to see us line up like this:

Moore
Jagielka Egan O'Connell
K.Freeman Lundstram Fleck Stevens
L.Freeman Robinson
McGoldrick

Live text here.

An interesting 3-5-1-1 sort of experiment then.

Pleased with that line up. Shame if I can't watch it. It will be better than Burton.

Funny how the official account puts Fleck on the right and Lundstram on the left btw. But I'm sure they'll know exactly what shitty music to use to announce our next signing...

Best team we've put out definitely.

Robinson and McG both drifty strikers, seeing if he can get away with no 10s I assume, gives us an extra defensive body in midfield.

Get stream going Yoonited, I'll chuck a few quid at you.

Not taking any risks with Morrison...he will be bench for the start of the season, used like a secret weapon! Nobody will know what to expect from him, and if all goes well he will be starting in November
Will take him that long to get fully match fit BTW

Like Burton, I assume the full match will be available on SUTV or whatever it's called, the VOD thing on our website, so can't someone put their phone on hotspot mode and stream it?

We're Premier League, I'm sure they'll chuck them a tenner for a data bolt on.

No. Luke freeman either so not our strongest starting line up... 2 0 win.. Pigs got four against them so they are obviously better than us.

Would like to see us line up like this:

Moore
Jagielka Egan O'Connell
K.Freeman Lundstram Fleck Stevens
L.Freeman Robinson
McGoldrick

Why Lundstram? Where's Duffy? Put out to grass already?

Appears to be a few links on youtube, whether they actually work is a different question.

Honestly dont understand why the club dont make a deal with Northampton, a bit like Huddersfield did, and stream the game with a 60/40 profit split in Northamptons favour, it would be great for all concerned.

They have ifollow, so its doable because that's what Huddersfield used.

minus L. Freeman and G.Baldock probably our strongest current 11

Black shorts and socks today.

Announce kit, announce change shirts for kit, play in third combination before season even starts.

IMG_20190720_150926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom