No permanents in Jan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't think we can throw money at it, and risk our long term future, if the club decide the chances of either surviving the drop, or the new arrivals having an instant impact is slim.

Nor would I want them to risk it.

LCB, attack minded midfielder please.

Anyone know owt of Rojo?
I’d imagine wages exclude us from that conversation. A name I’ve not seen crop us is Taylor harwood-bellis at Man City has some first team appearances but is now down the pecking order after Ruben Diaz came in I don’t know if he’s a righty or lefty but I’d imagine he’d be available for loan.

If it were me:

Wilshere on a free

Rojo and Winks on loan.

(Henderson on loan if one of the above doesn't arrive)

Some star European striker who is out of favour who needs game time for the Euros. (like Giroud but know our Chelsea allocation is up)
Not a chance we'd ge Henderson on loan after spending a metric fuck-tonne on Ramsdale

I’d imagine wages exclude us from that conversation. A name I’ve not seen crop us is Taylor harwood-bellis at Man City has some first team appearances but is now down the pecking order after Ruben Diaz came in I don’t know if he’s a righty or lefty but I’d imagine he’d be available for loan.
Right

Blades will buy players on short-term deals in January window, says Wilder​

“We’ve spoken about bringing some short-term players in,” Wilder said before his side’s Tuesday trip to Burnley.

Blades will buy players on short-term deals in January window, says Wilder​

“We’ve spoken about bringing some short-term players in,” Wilder said before his side’s Tuesday trip to Burnley.
Leave it while the Summer Chris, were dead and buried.

OMG! 😱
We are not seriously going to be buying players in January - even if they are short term deals?
Who has the nous to pick the type of players we are crying out for?

Two players who drop into starting positions would be helpful even at this stage. A centre half and a CM. Blair raises an interesting point. Who has the nous to pick them. That's been a huge issue for us in our transfer dealings for this and last season. 2 players could steady the ship and allow us to assess who should be out the door at the end of the season. A lot of our signings are struggling but some of that maybe due to a lack of consistency from our regulars and due to injury and not having a settled team.

any players we bring in will be for next season in the championship

I'm going to guess that one will be Mo Besic on a 6 mth deal.

Hi, the S-Saur here, the Big S, the S Meister.

Would Mo want to come back?

He was treated appallingly last time. Only played because of injury, despite being a good player.

No because that would be Wilder admitting a mistake which he's too proud to do

And you have to factor weather the player would be interested. And given he spent the last few days of his deal here with his agent in tow would suggest not.

Back
Top Bottom