No permanents in Jan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
According to CW on Yorkshire Live but we will be making use of our 2 loans allocation.

Looks like the board have said you've spent the budget and now you have to make do.

So if only.2 new additions one has to be LCB...what's the other?

If it were me:

Wilshere on a free

Rojo and Winks on loan.

(Henderson on loan if one of the above doesn't arrive)

Some star European striker who is out of favour who needs game time for the Euros. (like Giroud but know our Chelsea allocation is up)

If it were me:

Wilshere on a free

Rojo and Winks on loan.

Some star European striker who is out of favour who needs game time for the Euros. (like Giroud but know our Chelsea allocation is up)
Good job it isn’t you - who the fuck do you think is going to pay the salaries of that lot?

Makes you wonder if this is wilder we have gave you backing no more money

Probably suits both sides of the aisle. Any prudent board is going to question the return on investment made thus far. Plus, with the high probability of going down, we hardly want to plummet further into the hole. On the otherside, it would be frankly ridiculous to not strengthen a team so desperately in need of reinforcements.

If it were me:

Wilshere on a free

Rojo and Winks on loan.

You are sending back Ampadu then?

Only 2 loans allowed at a time from fellow PL clubs.

Can have 2 foreign loans though am happy to be corrected in this part.

Makes sense to me getting loans. We don't have room in the squad for perm additions.

Winks and foreign left centre back plus some absolute random foreign loanee punt or Rojo as the domestic loans.

You are sending back Ampadu then?

Only 2 loans allowed at a time from fellow PL clubs.

Can have 2 foreign loans though am happy to be corrected in this part.

Makes sense to me getting loans. We don't have room in the squad for perm additions.

Winks and foreign left centre back plus some absolute random foreign loanee punt or Rojo as the domestic loans.

Ah carp you're absolutely right.

Are we able to loan from a championship club?

Wilder never seems particularly keen to look beyond these shores which is a problem imho and we don't seem to have the infrastructure beyond JVW either.

We'll need to strike lucky like Amr Zakir

For what its worth i would send back Ampadu, very under whelmed with his contribution so far. What's his position ? The only one I'd be tempted to play him in is defensive midfield but id rather see Berge there with Fleck on the left and a new signing on the right.

If we don't bring some skill and pace into midfield we are as good as down. The failure to bring a ' Brooks/Beundia/Eze/Benrahama " type in is what has caused our demise.

For all the talk of needing a LCB we have lost 7 of our 9 games by 1 goal as we've only scored 4 goals and a new LCB isn't going to solve that problem

Genuinely- What was the point of not using the loans in the summer window?? The outlay would have been minimum in terms of wages only no huge transfer fee.

we could well be down before January at the rate we are going?

I’d give wilder some funds if there any sign of life in the next 8 matches and we look like making a fist of things. If we are still in single digits - honestly why bother. May as well go with what we have.

think it might be a couple of foreign loan signings weve definetly used our budget for this season

Can't really say it wasn't expected. Makes you wonder if the budget had been spent on actual quality not fillers if it'd have been the same scenario. Can't really blame the prince on the showing we've seen so far either. And I should certainly hope wilder won't spit the dummy out about it either.

RCM - Riqui Puig (Barcelona)
LCB - Dan-Axel Zagadou (Dortmund)

neither player is getting game time at the minute so I guess they may be available for loan, whether they/their clubs would want them to come to us is a completely different question.

It seems that there is a lack of left footed centre back options. I’m sure William Saliba (Arsenal) would be a available and has looked good in France over the last couple of years, however he is right footed. With us already having Ampadu I don’t think we should go for another right footed defender.

Change it up and get 2 out and out wingers that can put the ball on a sixpence.

Trouble is, we don't have a sixpence to aim at 😄

According to CW on Yorkshire Live but we will be making use of our 2 loans allocation.

Looks like the board have said you've spent the budget and now you have to make do.

So if only.2 new additions one has to be LCB...what's the other?
If Lunstrum does leave during Jan window can't Wilder use part of fee to bring perm signings in

If Lunstrum does leave during Jan window can't Wilder use part of fee to bring perm signings in
Nobody is going to pay a fee for him as he's available for nothing in June and even if they do it will be so small we'd be lucky to get a div one player for him.

Probably a combo of the board either 1) Accepting relegation already, 2) Not trusting CW with any more money this season due to his awful summer transfer window and 3) financial hardship as a result of lockdowns and lack of gate money.

But whatever the reason, it isnt great news.

If Lundstrams is going to be allowed to leave, then a midfielder will certainly be one of the signings .

If it were me:

Wilshere on a free

Rojo and Winks on loan.

Winks😂 "Unrealistic" doesn't cover that one.

Hello, Stegosaurus, here

Dont blame Prince after the money Wilder has spaffed away.

Should have took advantage of the loans earlier thiugh. Too little too late now

Back
Top Bottom