No one leaving, no one coming in?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tissoudali indeed, initially a winger but played as second striker and in that position he was fantastic. Where did you read that transfer fee? According to my info it’s 700k that could rise to 1 mio. 5 minutes ago we did one incoming. Zakaria Bakkali. Hasn’t played a game in 2 years.
And a centre half from split.

Radic.

On one hand really disappointing that we haven’t signed/loaned anyone especially emwith some resent players available that would have improved the starting 11.
On the other hand, understand why CW wasn’t given the funds as his transfers haven’t exactly worked.
Just hope this isn’t a vote of no-confidence from the owners......

On one hand really disappointing that we haven’t signed/loaned anyone especially emwith some resent players available that would have improved the starting 11.
On the other hand, understand why CW wasn’t given the funds as his transfers haven’t exactly worked.
Just hope this isn’t a vote of no-confidence from the owners......
Makes me think there might be some behind the scenes problems, i.e difference of opinion between HRH and Wilder. End of season we might see some changes and i don't mean only players.

Or Eastwood ! 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s Wilder, he’s made me look a right mug, says one thing and does another. Honestly, the blokes got more faces than the Town Hall clock !
You looked a mug because you made up a story about a ban being imposed after Belehouan and Broadbent left, and you even brought RND's agent into it.

You A Fool GIFs | Tenor

I’m not in the know anymore than most others on here but everyone seems to be assuming that we haven’t tried to get people in and been unsuccessful. We are bottom by a lot and are not top payers. For example if indeed we were in for Lingard can you really blame him for choosing West Ham instead? Equally Davies not being interested in coming here hasn’t worked out badly for him. We are fans of our club and often seem to get dragged in to assuming that everyone should be as keen as us to play for us even if we know deep down that isn’t the case. I have no idea if the board has pulled the plug on moves but they certainly haven’t been tight with the cash within the bounds of their own and the club’s wealth. There’s an argument about how the money was spent but it was there.

I’m not in the know anymore than most others on here but everyone seems to be assuming that we haven’t tried to get people in and been unsuccessful. We are bottom by a lot and are not top payers. For example if indeed we were in for Lingard can you really blame him for choosing West Ham instead? Equally Davies not being interested in coming here hasn’t worked out badly for him. We are fans of our club and often seem to get dragged in to assuming that everyone should be as keen as us to play for us even if we know deep down that isn’t the case. I have no idea if the board has pulled the plug on moves but they certainly haven’t been tight with the cash within the bounds of their own and the club’s wealth. There’s an argument about how the money was spent but it was there.
the thing is in this window were not an attractive proposition for any players but come the summer we should be right up there for players wanting to join us and think its gonna be very interesting to see who goes and who comes in

Some comments on here. Would have liked to sign some new players but hey that hasnt happened. The decision has been taken not to invest in further money. We are cut a drift. We need a miracle to stay up. Why pish money away?

For some to be saying they wont be buying a season ticket - I call BS. No football for over a year people will be chomping at the bit to get into the ground.

the thing is in this window were not an attractive proposition for any players but come the summer we should be right up there for players wanting to join us and think its gonna be very interesting to see who goes and who comes in
Yep, to attract anyone to play for us in our position, we'd have to throw a lot of money their way and risk being lumbered with with their wages next year.

Pretty obvious from what West Ham have forked out for Lingard that we were priced out of that pretty quickly, loan fee, (I'm guessing £1m plus) and 100% of his £180K weekly wage would have been circa £4m.

Preston would probably not be interested in a loan with a view to a permanent deal despite Davies being available for a relatively low fee and it sounds as though he wasn't keen on a possible short stay in the Prem anyway....and that was totally blown out of the water as soon as Liverpool came knocking!

Apart from Championship players possibly wanting to put themselves in the shop window we were probably fishing in a fairly small pool and it was clear from the start there was never going to be any money for permanent moves...

Tissoudali indeed, initially a winger but played as second striker and in that position he was fantastic. Where did you read that transfer fee? According to my info it’s 700k that could rise to 1 mio. 5 minutes ago we did one incoming. Zakaria Bakkali. Hasn’t played a game in 2 years.

Purple I pulled the fee off a transfer market list of deadline day transfers. Perhaps the deal has add-ons over the initial fee. For 700k why the buggery bollocks didn't HRH send him over here?

Yep, to attract anyone to play for us in our position, we'd have to throw a lot of money their way and risk being lumbered with with their wages next year.
I'll be renewing at the first opportunity. I might only get a dozen games in a season until I'm back in blighty but they'll be bloody precious as they were in every other division. I'll be able to pay for it with my bloody airmiles :cool:

Sorry I'm new here and I just quoted the wrong post! Worra numpty. Sorry I was replying to the one where someone was asking who'd buy a season ticket now. I haven't been on the S24SU training course yet but I'll get there. So stand at ease, as you were gentlemen, nothing to see here :oops:

Last edited:
Purple I pulled the fee off a transfer market list of deadline day transfers. Perhaps the deal has add-ons over the initial fee. For 700k why the buggery bollocks didn't HRH send him over here?
He should have send him to you. He could have done a job. Very creative player with an eye for goal. Still gutted about our transfer window.

Listen to wilder comments says everything. He had the carpet pulled under his feet if the the Prince is desperate for wilder to stay then he should have backed him

Listen to wilder comments says everything. He had the carpet pulled under his feet if the the Prince is desperate for wilder to stay then he should have backed him
Manager and chairman will disagree and what is required at most clubs during a transfer window.. We havent got a bottomless pit of money and neither has PA.
We have had a huge cut in turnover due to the pandemic which doesnt help.
Wilder has also said that he wouldnt put the club's finances at risk which I totally agree with.
This club has to consider the value of two loan signings now ( as it will need a miracle to stayup) or save the money for next season.
If Wilder has been lied to by PA, he will have walked.

Manager and chairman will disagree and what is required at most clubs during a transfer window.. We havent got a bottomless pit of money and neither has PA.
We have had a huge cut in turnover due to the pandemic which doesnt help.
Wilder has also said that he wouldnt put the club's finances at risk which I totally agree with.
This club has to consider the value of two loan signings now ( as it will need a miracle to stayup) or save the money for next season.
If Wilder has been lied to by PA, he will have walked.

Well they have gone back on there word

Beerschot in Belgium sold there best player and they are up in arms too

Back
Top Bottom