No more club shop discount with ST

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BonnyBlade

Reaction score
Just been to blades shop for some birthday presents and apparently there's no more 10% discount with season tickets . Young girl behind counter told me we are going to get a one of 20% voucher valid until Christmas any one any thoughts ithought if getting a full kit it's not all bad

There seems a few changes in approach since we became Premier League.

For some reason the club has suddenly decided they want to audit the supporters clubs accounts too.

Just been to blades shop for some birthday presents and apparently there's no more 10% discount with season tickets . Young girl behind counter told me we are going to get a one of 20% voucher valid until Christmas any one any thoughts ithought if getting a full kit it's not all bad

It’s a bigger saving but can only be used once.
I’m buying several new shirts on my 20% off voucher, so it means the other season ticket holders can use their 20% off vouchers just before Xmas for presents.
If used properly it’s better then the previous deal.

Bet it comes with a spending limit of £100

Bet it comes with a spending limit of £100

*20% discount can only be used on 'We Are Premier League' merchandise. One mug per season ticket holder only

It probably will now.

Well with how miserly United seem to be at the moment, it'll already be in the small print.

I could just turn up, buy me and my little brother both home and away kits with PL badges and names, a GK kit for said little brother assuming we get Henderson back, and a two more home kits for a couple of other ST less family members, easily £400 there. They aren't going to let me have £80 off, are they?

Well with how miserly United seem to be at the moment, it'll already be in the small print.

I could just turn up, buy me and my little brother both home and away kits with PL badges and names, a GK kit for said little brother assuming we get Henderson back, and a two more home kits for a couple of other ST less family members, easily £400 there. They aren't going to let me have £80 off, are they?

When we think about what Adidas wear actually costs to make,
with that £80 saving, you'll probably save 50% more than the original manufacturing figures.

Irony. Anyway why now after all these years?

Anything with an official moniker should be audited and verified above board, whether that be a loan from an unnamed individual/group... Someone buying themselves onto the board... A side playing futsal representing the club... Official supporters groups.

No idea why all of a sudden, perhaps we're trying to do things properly now we're back in the big time.

Understand there’s now a one off 20% discount rather than 10% for season ticket holders, how can we access this discount though if we wish to pre ordercthe shirt online? I’ve not had a code or anything

Another question, does the discount apply with with any season ticket e.g. Kids? I've 4 season tickets with 3 of them for my kids.

Understand there’s now a one off 20% discount rather than 10% for season ticket holders, how can we access this discount though if we wish to pre ordercthe shirt online? I’ve not had a code or anything
Answered my own question it somehow automatically applied it at checkout

How much stuff do you buy from the shop other than the kits? A training top maybe? Baseball cap?

I've just bought 3 home shirts online at £55 = £165. A 20% discount was applied at checkout. £6 for delivery as well. £138. Each shirt costing £46.

Where's the problem here?

Superstore site updated re how ST holders obtain their 20% discount

SIGN IN
ATTENTION SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
The Season Ticket Discount has now changed.
There will be a one off 20% voucher to collect from the SUFC Box Office from July 17th.
However if you place an order online then the 20% is automatically taken off at the point of check out.
If the Discount is redeemed online then you are excluded from redeeming this again from the ticket office as this is a one off voucher.

That's the downside to the club becoming successful back in the monotonous days of the early 2000's you used to get the Kid for a Quid and £10 a ticket games in the Championship along with reasonable prices in club shop and everything was just fine, with the odd cup run, but we were watching players like Rob Kozluk, Nick Montgomery etc the team was about 4-4-2 big striker small striker etc 4-5-1 if we needed too it felt a lot more amateurish in the south stand with the wooden seats and no BL Corner stand. Although I do think about those days and think they were good, they were good in a sense that I was watching football with my mates at 16+ but now its much more corporate granted the football is better and the money is better too but the family and community feel that the club used to have is slowly going, the match day experience has changed. But the good thing is we have changed with the times and are well positioned with a great coaching set-up some young and experienced balance of quality players, I hope we have a real crack and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom