Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anger Issues- self explanatory

Just 'coz yer Dad's hard- little attention seeker swaggering about like anyone gives a shit, just coz his Dad's an 80's hard lad in a bomber jacket

Colin Hunt- another attention seeker, constantly turning round to everyone and shouting stuff out. Thinks he's fucking hilarious. Is in no possible way at all fucking hilarious.

The Gimps- a whole family, been going years and have somehow, in all those years, never learnt an effing thing about football. But still experts.

Apart from that, they're all sound, so I'm back there this year, to continue to take the piss out of these. Who probably all
call me 'Shitehawk'

Posted this before but “God” who used to stand near us on The Kop. Nothing we ever did was good enough for him, just stood there with his arms crossed and tutted no matter what happened on the pitch.

You must have been pissed 😂. Unless there's more than one set :eek:

I saw a film called Tongy Twins once. I had to turn it off when my Mum walked in

Pissed. It was my mate who made the name up. They were regular on the sportsman away day coach.

Those were the days. Some cracking days out. No points back then

Crap Motty.........self explanatory really.

Spends the entire match saying what's going on and spouting shite analysis. Give it a fucking rest..........please.

Pretty tall, dark hair and err.. facially challenged? If so they used to have ST's on the Kop in the early-mid 2000's
Is that the two who were pictured on tv with the visit Malta shirts on and a pig fan photoshopped it to say "Eat Malta"?

What about the Fat Family, can anyone remember them? Not seen them for ages, by all account they had all attained a spectacular level of derangement. Used to see them all over, entertaining to observe from a distance but you would never want to get in to close contact with them. I can remember Fat Mother once screaming racist abuse at a Scunthorpe player at Glanford Park. Nice people
If this is who I think it is they used to sit behind me on the Kop. The three of them once got in a massive row over calling a forest player a scab due to a family member having worked down the pits 😂😂

About 10 years ago or so, we used to have Mr Grimsdale in front of us on the south stand. Always wore a flat cap and constantly up and gesticulating at basically anything. Glad he went in the end. Ended up watching him more than the game.

Learn the fucking rules 😂 used to sit near an oldish bloke at the back of the Kop. Would shout "Learn the fucking rules!" at the ref every time a decision went against us. Would also occasionally scream "YOOR GUD ARENT YER" every time an opposing player skied a shot from distance 😂😂

Introduce yourself to them. They're alright really. They won't bite.;)
One is slightly taller than the other, that's Chris. His Brother's called Andy. I can only tell them apart due to their height difference and only if they're stood together because my system is that Christopher is a longer (taller) word than Andrew. you've got to have a system.
I know them from when they used to be colleagues of one of my best mates and they used to join us for a pre-match drink. My mate used to call them the Meerkats 😂

I know “the twins” they’re my brother-in-law’s. Great lads and you’ll struggle to find more loyal blades than them two!

The twins. I know who you mean. You'd think, that as grown men, they'd have individual style. But no, wear same clothes as each other.
If it's the same twins I know Chris & Andy it has to be they are 2 reight nice lads follow United all over the place, also both like the neddys (horses) and Chris likes his grub hence the nickname at work then of Gannett.

Anybody know Asterix?

Short fella with really long hair and an impressive moustache. Has an altogether viking-esque appearance. Looks like something out of Asterix.

My dad used to reckon his name was Pete but I don't know.

If it's the same fella I'm thinking of (and it might not be) I once saw him walk through a coachload of Chelsea fans who were causing trouble at Watford Gap.
He walked through, they all parted, he stood in the middle and raised his arms and shouted "RAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" at them. Then carried on walking through a group of silent Chelsea fans who were all trying to make their minds up whether to wade in or not.
Nobody did.

The Dragon - man who sits/stands near the back of the kop and doesn’t stop vaping
Dragon’s mate no shoes - his mate who takes his trainers off because they are too small and hurt his feet. Only puts them back on at half time.
Sadly in a different gangway this season so will have to find some new nicknames for people. You better all watch out - it could be you

Alco - There's a old fella in the Westfield Corner, face like beetroot, always sings songs on his own and is clearly steaming from his morning/afternoons intake.

Saw him once staggering to his seat, 1 step forward 2 back, was hilarious viewing.

If it's the same fella I'm thinking of (and it might not be) I once saw him walk through a coachload of Chelsea fans who were causing trouble at Watford Gap.
He walked through, they all parted, he stood in the middle and raised his arms and shouted "RAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" at them. Then carried on walking through a group of silent Chelsea fans who were all trying to make their minds up whether to wade in or not.
Nobody did.
I thought that was Shred who did that?🤔

"Fuck off Coutts!"

Mentioned him on a few other threads, sits in F Block (South Stand) I would guess row PP or something like that.

For some reason, whenever Paul Coutts got the ball, he would shout "Fuck off Coutts!", and other things. Like his blood was boiling.

This was at a time when Paul Coutts was our best player and one of the best players in the whole league.

Utterly baffling behaviour.

Last season, he changed it to occasionally shouting "Fuck off Duffy!, fuckin rubbish, get off the fuckin pitch!", usually when Duffy was playing well?

It almost back fired when he started berating Duffy, and some younger Blades told him to shut it, he mouthed off, because he had his mates with him (I would guess they are all 40's") but these younger lads wouldn't back down and one in particular asked him to step outside, he shut up after that.

"To 'im".

Sits circa AB seat 105. Will shout "TO 'IM" at any point. Even when we attack he'll shout it. So much so a chorus of "To im, to im, to im" was sung at the back of the kop. We also have had a sweepstake as to the minute he will shout it.

It almost back fired when he started berating Duffy, and some younger Blades told him to shut it, he mouthed off, because he had his mates with him (I would guess they are all 40's") but these younger lads wouldn't back down and one in particular asked him to step outside, he shut up after that.

That wo' me. I weren't asking him for a scrap, I just wanted him to leave the ground so that I could watch the game in peace.

THE TWINS spoken about would they be early to mid 30s now? Used to see them all over mid 2000s both in matching aquascutum caps!

LUGS - lad on kop near me who looks like an abandoned car.

FORUM WANKER - must post on here, deffo did on the old bladesmad days..

And of course everyone knows the FAT FAMILY, used to sit behind them on the kop for a season.. could only take the over the top shouting of 'paddy, paddy, paddy...' for so long!

Back
Top Bottom