Nicknames for Fans (you do not know)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone remember an old guy called Les from the rear of the Kop? He always used to be worse for wear and his face had a that of a 1000 nights out on the lash.
He always wore a scruffy suit jacket, was only about 5ft something, and could party with the best of the young ones when a goal went in. Was about year 2000-ish. (Warnock era)
He even had a chant about him as I recall, he was always on the rear 5 rows of the Kop.
I did see him about Hillsboro shops shuffling about and looked like time had caught up with him a few years ago.
Always wondered how he ended up, t'owd lad.

Oh , I don’t know, there’s someone on the Kop, not regular, but when he’s there he’s Effing , Jeffing and CXXTin after 10 minutes , he’s that loud he can clean the wax from yer lugs no problem. He was there on Saturday , 4 nil up and still angry and bellowing.
Glad he ain’t a regular.
4 nil up and still angry! 🤣🤣🤣
I think there’s a few of them scattered around the ground. Like some subversive Russian plot to try and spread unrest at all times.
Come to think of it, I think there’s some on here!

I love this thread :)

We need one for Sheffield City centre in general some characters round there down the years

May I just remind people that being nasty about other people’s appearance isn’t on. More so when they’re Blades, who many on here may know, or they post on here themselves.

Getting all personal over the internet about fellow Blades, is a bit of a twat’s move.

May I just remind people that being nasty about other people’s appearance isn’t on. More so when they’re Blades, who many on here may know, or they post on here themselves.

Getting all personal over the internet about fellow Blades, is a bit of a twat’s move.
Agree but some people look weird as fuck

I had ‘Bob Booker’ directly behind me on BLUT tonight.

So called because he demands the ref book any fucker for the slightest thing.

Opposition keeper doesn’t kick the ball within 0.5 seconds of placing it ‘GERRIM BOOKED’.

Opposition player makes a foul… ‘GERRIM BOOKED’

Player has already been booked… ‘GERRIM BOOKED’

Player makes a perfectly good tackle… ‘GERRIM BOOKED’

Back
Top Bottom