Player Suggestion Next "Big" Signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There should be a massive scramble for Partey.

I think his release clause is even lower than that. Can't believe nobody's paid it already.
It might be 50m euro's I recall 50m from somewhere :)

I agree they should. He has been a good player the last few years but this season I think he has stepped his game up and is probably the best performing player in an under performing Athletico side.

It might be 50m euro's I recall 50m from somewhere :)

I agree they should. He has been a good player the last few years but this season I think he has stepped his game up and is probably the best performing player in an under performing Athletico side.

A world class playmaker seems to have burst out of him recently. Never realised he was so capable with the ball until this season. Would be brilliant in a more technical team.

A world class playmaker seems to have burst out of him recently. Never realised he was so capable with the ball until this season. Would be brilliant in a more technical team.
Just wait while the tactical mastermind that is OGS gets a hold of him. He will be moving to non descript La Liga team in 3 years. Man U love wrecking world class talents

"...Arsenal, Everton and Leicester City are among seven clubs interested in signing Gent and Canada striker Jonathan David, 20 ..."
Never trust anyone with 2 Christian names

Think alot of you need to calm down with these names, We have been up one season. No way can we afford or pay for half of these guys wages.

Think alot of you need to calm down with these names, We have been up one season. No way can we afford or pay for half of these guys wages.
Thought that about Berge tbf. The prince seems happy to add a big signing.

But he's good in that American league. He's chasing down Billy Bob-Wright Phillips' record total.

With those sorts of accolades I take back my initial post. Sign no matter what the price

There is talk of.

I too suspect that unless CW can prise Watkins away from Brentford for what he views as a reasonable price, Dennis may well be the striker he goes for.

They demonstrate a good example of how overinflated prices for young English players are. Watkins is yet to play higher than the Champ yet h asking price is (at least) the same as a striker who has played and performed well at Champs League level albeit for a Belgian club.

Don't get me wrong, I really rate Watkins and think he'd do well at Utd but for £20-25m the decision between the two should really be a no-brainer.

Am I the only one who’s scared about our next big signing

We have spent £60 million on players and the only one who gets into the first team is Mcburnie. Maybe Berge will get into the first team and hopefully we’ll see more of him over these next few games.

Buying players with 12 months on the contracts means when we go to sell them we may break even / earn profit (would have if not for COVID).

Am I the only one who’s scared about our next big signing

We have spent £60 million on players and the only one who gets into the first team is Mcburnie. Maybe Berge will get into the first team and hopefully we’ll see more of him over these next few games.

Buying players with 12 months on the contracts means when we go to sell them we may break even / earn profit (would have if not for COVID).

Not at all scared. We have only made two “big” signings. We buy for the medium/long term having done extensive research and that’s a great position to be in.

Not at all scared. We have only made two “big” signings. We buy for the medium/long term having done extensive research and that’s a great position to be in.

We have spent over £60 million hopefully we will have 2 in the squad. Don’t get me wrong our recruitment was spectacular in league one and championship. But you have to ask questions about recent signings.

We have spent over £60 million hopefully we will have 2 in the squad. Don’t get me wrong our recruitment was spectacular in league one and championship. But you have to ask questions about recent signings.

So who would you have signed instead?

So who would you have signed instead?

Your asking me to do the job of a skilled recruitment team. I have hindsight so any names I given wouldn’t be fair.

But you must see my point we have spent £60million +. We have Mcburnie in the side. I’m sure they will get it right in this next window.

Back
Top Bottom