Player Suggestion Next "Big" Signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I humbly disagree, for the reason previously stated (nobody is good enough to play in the hole as it is to other people) .

I humbly disagree.

Duffy couldn’t get in a stoke team bottom of the league and a team bottom of the Dutch league 🧐

Duffy couldn’t get in a stoke team bottom of the league and a team bottom of the Dutch league 🧐
Yet some how he was instrumental in promotion winning League 1 and Championship teams where he was sensational, maybe he's lost his head, maybe he's over the hill, maybe other managers aren't playing him properly (remember Leeds bought Deano and had him on the wing), he's sadly had his day here but if we bought somebody else who could play that role, it would be a useful tool if we needed a more attacking formation.

I'd say that he isn't used there indicates the manager doesn't think he's good enough for it.

He is an out an out winger. Maybe in a team who plays with wingers he would be good. We tried to change him into an attacking LCM which we tried and failed to do with Nathan Thomas at the LWB role.

He is an out an out winger.
that's how I see him too. Again if we ever go with wingers he's an asset but we'd need a more aerially proficient front 2 for that, McBurnie and Sharp are both good in the air but they try to occupy the same space, luckily Sharp is aware and concedes the ground however it means we effectively only have one striker, which is easier to defend.

Curveball and very left field... Thiago Almada?

A potential world beater but possibly out of Utd's league even at 18 with Man City and Man Utd apparently circling.

That aside, his preferred position is #10 but he's also able to play #7 or #11 - where would you see him fitting into the Utd side?

A potential world beater but possibly out of Utd's league even at 18 with Man City and Man Utd apparently circling.

That aside, his preferred position is #10 but he's also able to play #7 or #11 - where would you see him fitting into the Utd side?

In behind the likes of McBurnie, potential replacement for Didzy, strikes me as the sort who’d be comfortable playing that role.

You don’t need a work permit they let anyone into the country😀

Romaine sawyers
Calvin Phillips
Daniel Johnson
Ollie Watkins
David Brooks
Bournemouth keeper (name evades me ex blade)
El Ghazi

Back
Top Bottom