Next 4 prem games.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would be happy with 6 points from these 4 games, we are then safe and can look forward to the rest of the season, see where we can get too

Palace will be up for it. A win puts them level with us.

Big game for us. Southampton will drop points at Anfield. Man U/Wolves play eachother and Spurs play Man City.

A win could very easily put us 5th.
it will, given other teams don't play till later

6/7 points would be just grand
the home games will be after tougher than some will expect and i hope some of our fans dont get to cocky and thinking we should be beating these easily by 2/3 goals
no doubt some will be blaming 'bloody' mcburnie if he doesnt bag atleast 3- 4 goals !

quite fancy our Billy to grab a few in the next 4 games and Didsy to get his goal also !

6 would be fine, 10 would be brilliant, 12 would be Sander Berge

Cant wait till we sign this lad, see how good your Norwegian is :p:p no use of google translate either please Roy;)

I hate it when people say "win the lot". Three established teams there and two away games included. 8 points would be amazing.
We have put plenty of "established" teams to the sword this season why can we not continue against these 4 personally I'd take 4 wins but realistically 2 wins and 2 draws but CW goes out to win, once safe there is going to be a shitload of "humble pie" that needs eating.

Next 4 are for very obvious reasons extremely challenging. If we are on 40 points after those games I will very happy. Look at the chatter coming out of wet spam about the absolute necessity of being in the Premier league.... The next 4 games are against teams who must be thinking the self same.......do not underestimate how tough these games will be. Thankfully, I am confident CW AK won't.

Win the home games - my thoughts are palace will be tough..

Anybody else still taking it steady with the big I am ?

We have put plenty of "established" teams to the sword this season why can we not continue against these 4 personally I'd take 4 wins but realistically 2 wins and 2 draws but CW goes out to win, once safe there is going to be a shitload of "humble pie" that needs eating.
Yeah and some fans starting to look arrogant like them cunts in s6.

Back
Top Bottom