All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Azzer31

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello as I've joined the forum. I've read a few forums for years now and whilst tempted to post, always ended up reading. This one I only discovered a few months ago and so I thought I'd finally give it ago.

Been a united fan since I was born! Lived on Lancing Road as a kid, in fact it was across the road from our house that they found the UXB all those years ago. First game was in the famous 82 season when we beat Northampton 7-3 - what a first game! Now live in Warrington and try and get to as many games as I can with my two boys!

Cheers and UTB!

Strangely we joined on the same day and I have only just started posting this week having read the forum for a long time. I suspect you joined for the same reason as me; to read about a certain local football team's failure in the playoffs and you couldn't access "other football and sport" without joining!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello as I've joined the forum. I've read a few forums for years now and whilst tempted to post, always ended up reading. This one I only discovered a few months ago and so I thought I'd finally give it ago.

Been a united fan since I was born! Lived on Lancing Road as a kid, in fact it was across the road from our house that they found the UXB all those years ago. First game was in the famous 82 season when we beat Northampton 7-3 - what a first game! Now live in Warrington and try and get to as many games as I can with my two boys!

Cheers and UTB!

Strangely we joined on the same day and I have only just started posting this week having read the forum for a long time. I suspect you joined for the same reason as me; to read about a certain local football team's failure in the playoffs and you couldn't access "other football and sport" without joining!
Come join the party. Bring Beer.

Suppose you will know about matchday chatroom if not read my reply to Vegasblade. Welcome to the madhouse have fun...NO BOUNCING allowed...:p

Back
Top Bottom