All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AndyK

S5_ Blade
Reaction score
Evening all, I joined a long time ago but life kind of got in way of me posting but i am finally here and looking forward to sharing my views on all things Blades.

I am on Twitter so follow me if you want @whoswinnin86 , big speedway fan also so plenty of speedway related tweets on my feed.

Evening all, I joined a long time ago but life kind of got in way of me posting but i am finally here and looking forward to sharing my views on all things Blades.

I am on Twitter so follow me if you want @whoswinnin86 , big speedway fan also so plenty of speedway related tweets on my feed.

Welcome on board!

Not into speedway ,but can look back with happy memories of hearing the bikes go round the track from various hideouts around Sheffield we had as a kid. Flyer Wyer and all that ,remember meeting Shawn Moran once too.

Sooty-waving.jpg

Say hello to Brendan (Groundworker/Landscape Gardener) at the speedway next time. Oh and welcome.

Back
Top Bottom