All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TytheBlade

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've been reading this site for a few years now, but have only just signed up to post.

Been a Blade as long as I can remember. Lived in Sheffield all my life, despite growing up in a predominantly Pig-infested area I'm happy to say I've now live closer to my spiritual home of S2 these days.

I try to get all the United games I can, currently haven't missed a competitive match (home or away) in about three years, so hoping I can provide some insight into what it's like for those of you not fortunate enough to see the Blades every week.

Enjoying it under Clough at the moment, the signs are good.

Anyway, that's it. I'll probably throw my opinion in when I feel I need to, looking forward to it.

Cheers. UTB.

Welcome to the forum Ty!

Hope you stick around, enjoy and get involved :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I've been reading this site for a few years now, but have only just signed up to post.

Been a Blade as long as I can remember. Lived in Sheffield all my life, despite growing up in a predominantly Pig-infested area I'm happy to say I've now live closer to my spiritual home of S2 these days.

I try to get all the United games I can, currently haven't missed a competitive match (home or away) in about three years, so hoping I can provide some insight into what it's like for those of you not fortunate enough to see the Blades every week.

Enjoying it under Clough at the moment, the signs are good.

Anyway, that's it. I'll probably throw my opinion in when I feel I need to, looking forward to it.

Cheers. UTB.
HI

I hope you don't mind me asking but do you normally stand on Gangway G on the Kop ?

HI

I hope you don't mind me asking but do you normally stand on Gangway G on the Kop ?
If it is him, is he so quiet on there? if not why is he so flippin quiet on here?

Back
Top Bottom