New

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Michelin blade

Reaction score
Morning blades been looking in at blades mad and s24su for some time and decided to become a member of one so went for s24su looking forward to the new season starting next week. Think we have the potential to be a top two side with or with out Adams if his heads been turned then let him go and move on if not then some one needs to get hold of him give him a shake and tell him to get on with it
Any way hello too all
UTB

Morning blades been looking in at blades mad and s24su for some time and decided to become a member of one so went for s24su looking forward to the new season starting next week. Think we have the potential to be a top two side with or with out Adams if his heads been turned then let him go and move on if not then some one needs to get hold of him give him a shake and tell him to get on with it
Any way hello too all
UTB

Michelin , a little bit of advice for you from me , a seasoned s2 poster .

Introductory posts don't belong in general blades chat .

Don't do it again please .

Welcome aboard ;)

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

I think we're going up. The bad news is I've said this for the past five seasons!

fresh+meat+meme.jpg

Many apologies Chl it's all new to me 1973 I've thought same but be it wilder or the fact we have what on paper looks a better equipped side this season I feel confident

Many apologies Chl it's all new to me 1973 I've thought same but be it wilder or the fact we have what on paper looks a better equipped side this season I feel confident

Apology not needed my friend , but gratefully accepted anyway :D

On an altogether more serious note though ...... careful with your positivity on here . It's not the done thing :D

Back
Top Bottom