New to this Board!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

UnitedUnitedWeStand

Reaction score
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto)
Hi Everyone,

Thought I would say hello and introduce myself, I'm a blade through and through, a sheffield exile living in Battersea in London.

I am usually surfing the BBC 606 Championship board as Batterseablade or the londonblades.co.uk board as BatterseaBladesman.

I'm looking forward to chatting about the Blades and getting to know you guys.

If you want to let me know who you are and where you're from please reply.

Take Care All
Battersea

UTB :)

Wow people from far and wide (in other words futrher than Barnsley) are coming to the board.

Welcome Batterseablade, this is a good forum for us Blades to have a natter about the team, and take the whizz out of the pigs ;)

Career Dictates Unfortunately!

Hi Gez,

I'm living in London and working in Wokingham at present (full of Reading fans), although have just got a job in south London which I start in six weeks or so near Millwall :eek:

I try and get to as many games as I can but will probably only manage 4-5 home games and all the games around London.

I do find it funny when people say you're not a loyal supporter unless you go to all the games because that isn't true, I am on the website and sport sites everday checking what is happening, I love the Blades and have supported them since I went to my first game at 4 years old, and I am extremeley passionate, my mates know not to talk to me for a couple of hours if we've lost.

United are in my blood and at times its great but at others its a nightmare!!!

Howdy partner, your spot about your comments about being a true fan even if you don't have a season ticket, half the people with season tickets don't know what there on about half the time, and then you have the season long moaning brigade.

You sound like you have passion about the Blades so that's all that matters in my opinion :)

Nice to see another new member join the forum.

Up the Blades!!!!

Why hello there :)

Welcome to Sheff-Utd.

As my profile suggests, I'm Sheffield through and through and live 2.4 miles away from the Lane (according to Multimap).

Foxy and I haven't missed a match so far this season, and went to some of the pre-season stuff as well, although our funds wouldn't stretch to a jaunt to China :)

Nice to see you on here and I hope you like what you see. Look out for our match reports for the matches you can't get too, and we'll always have loadsa sneaky pics ;)

UTB

Well we hope to set up a chat room shortly so it'll be easier to "have a chat" as it were :)

Back
Top Bottom