New to S24SU

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi itsinyerblood don't recall Bannister, we had one woman who complained because we took the piss out of her, that was rather funny, she was quite insulting herself too, particularly to Linz if memory serves me.

Hi 2ndtenorblade, I don't mind the banter, you expect it amongst fellow Blades. Bannister considers himself a WUM, but he's a particularly unpleasant type. He spends hours scrolling long forgotten mails to get the most irrelevant piece of information, then repeats the most infantile slogans under the sun. As you can imagine, not the sharpest tool in the box, and when I confronted him the best he could do is to attack me for my age, but enough of that idiot.....there are more important things to focus on, like united winning their next match tomorrow. Take care 2tb

Hi 2ndtenorblade, I don't mind the banter, you expect it amongst fellow Blades. Bannister considers himself a WUM, but he's a particularly unpleasant type. He spends hours scrolling long forgotten mails to get the most irrelevant piece of information, then repeats the most infantile slogans under the sun. As you can imagine, not the sharpest tool in the box, and when I confronted him the best he could do is to attack me for my age, but enough of that idiot.....there are more important things to focus on, like united winning their next match tomorrow. Take care 2tb

Banister is merely a thick block of wood incorporated into a staircase.

Back
Top Bottom