New song

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade-90

Reaction score
saw someone yesterday change the words to the Eddie Grant song, I've changed them again... what you do think?

The pigs don't wana bounce
Bounce up and down no more
Duffy, Clarke and Brooks tore them apart
United scored four
United scored four

I believe we should adopt their song.
It would really piss them off.

I'm gonna try and start it going on Wednesday night.

If you don't fucking bounce.
If you're not fucking bouncing your a Blade

It would really piss them off :D

Kenilworth - I really like this idea. As others have said elsewhere, doing it sat completely still would be the ultimate piss-take.
Get BDTBL rocking with noise alone & zero movement, get it posted & watch them piggies squeal!!

Kenilworth - I really like this idea. As others have said elsewhere, doing it sat completely still would be the ultimate piss-take.
Get BDTBL rocking with noise alone & zero movement, get it posted & watch them piggies squeal!!
Just how I imagined it :D

We need a parody song of the pigs "Blades don't bounce"

Would be nice to reserve it just for piggy games roll it out EVERY time we play them from now on.........it would need "September slaughter" in it some where.

Come on budding songsters.................

UTB

Forgive me if this exists somewhere in Blades folklore, but putting aside the political associations, if a rousing song is needed has anyone considered The Internationale aka The Red Flag?

It's the melody pure and simple, it stirs and raises emotion. Songs that rouse the spirits, especially in football circles, aren't commonplace. The chorus and verse to this are excellent, and although it'd require tweaking, the chorus could still include..."...Then raise the scarlet standard high, within (beneath?) it's shade we'll live and die, though cowards flinch and traitors sneer, we'll keep the Blades flag flying here..."

No political associations intended, just a fucking rousing song for a club that our manager keeps reminding us has a solidly working class base. No bad vibes intended to our middle class brigade..........just a thought boys and girls. UTMB

It would be the ultimate.
It was so fucking funny the Duffy moment because they still don't get it.
We all sang it straight back at them and by definition because they were no longer bouncing they were ALL BLADES:D:D:D:D:D:D.

It would be the ultimate.
It was so fucking funny the Duffy moment because they still don't get it.
We all sang it straight back at them and by definition because they were no longer bouncing they were ALL BLADES:D:D:D:D:D:D.
:D

Suggested that elsewhere. Changing the words is fantastic but if we just sang the same it would be the real piss take.

Alternative for consideration & apols if been suggested already. There's so many to fucking choose from :D:D:D

No we don't fucking bounce
And we don't fucking bounce 'cos we're The Blades
No we don't fucking bounce........

Repeat for 30 minutes so they can hear us all over town!!

Alternative for consideration & apols if been suggested already. There's so many to fucking choose from :D:D:D

No we don't fucking bounce
And we don't fucking bounce 'cos we're The Blades
No we don't fucking bounce........

Repeat for 30 minutes so they can hear us all over town!!

I like that too :)

to the tune of sun ain't gonna shine anymore: the pigs ain't gonna bounce anymore,
Leon's second goal made it four,
the pigs ain't gonna bounce anymore..... thank you mark duffy!

You spin me right round Brooksy right round like a bounce cunt Brooksy right round round?

Scissor Sisters – “You don’t feel like bouncin’”

"Now you don't feel like bouncin' since the Blades won derby day
You used to like to prance but now your feet can’t find a way
You’d think that you could muster up a little soft shoe piggy sway
But you don't feel like bouncin'. No sir, no bounce here today"

How about -

Bounce when we're fuckin'
We only bounce when we're fuckin'
Bounce when we're fuckin'
We only bounce when we're fuckin '

( 2 3 4 )

I prefer to keep it simple.

hate F*&king Bouncing,
United hate F*&king Bouncing,
United hate F*&king Booouuuncing,
United hate F*&king Bouncing.....

t

Duffy stops the piggy bounce, do dah, do dah,
Duffy stops the piggy bounce, oh do day day.
Blades to score all night,
Blades to score all day,
Duffy left, and Duffy right,
he puts the ball away.

I think repeating their own chant without bouncing is the perfect antidote. Imagine us singing it and not bouncing after the third yesterday!

Forgive me if this exists somewhere in Blades folklore, but putting aside the political associations, if a rousing song is needed has anyone considered The Internationale aka The Red Flag?

It's the melody pure and simple, it stirs and raises emotion. Songs that rouse the spirits, especially in football circles, aren't commonplace. The chorus and verse to this are excellent, and although it'd require tweaking, the chorus could still include..."...Then raise the scarlet standard high, within (beneath?) it's shade we'll live and die, though cowards flinch and traitors sneer, we'll keep the Blades flag flying here..."

No political associations intended, just a fucking rousing song for a club that our manager keeps reminding us has a solidly working class base. No bad vibes intended to our middle class brigade..........just a thought boys and girls. UTMB
The Internationale and The Red Flag are two different songs.

Can I go with

"Hark now hear United sing
the wednesday bounced away
but we will fight forever more
beacuse of bouncing day"

or

"Hark now hear United sing
the wednesday bounced away
but when duffy scored
the bouncing went away"

Back
Top Bottom