New Season Ticket Site Assumes....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ucandomagic

Reaction score
...that we get promoted.

Look at the number of games linked to this season and next season's tickets.

23 for this season- but only 19 for next.

I hope the football gods don't spot this when they renew!

2 Season Match Numbers.jpg

For those of you who are renewing season tickets online - just be aware of the following.

You have to go to the new site - at www.tickets.sufc.co.uk

You have to put in your customer number - BUT NOT YOUR PASSWORD. It won't work!

You have to click the "forgot password" link below and wait for an email to come back to you, to register your account on the new site.

(Why they couldn't make it a bit simpler than this, God only knows). Anyhow, I'm sitting waiting now for the email to come back to me so I can spend some more money with them. I do hope it arrives before our promotion is confirmed, otherwise the prices will be going up. :oops:

...that we get promoted.

Look at the number of games linked to this season and next season's tickets.

23 for this season- but only 19 for next.

I hope the football gods don't spot this when they renew!

View attachment 51181

interesting observation that! They are erring on the right side of course. Because if we don't go up we'll only have paid for 19 games and we'll have to fork out for the other 4 on top of the season ticket price (one assumes?). Unless they are going to gift us those 4 games to help get over our disappointment?

For those of you who are renewing season tickets online - just be aware of the following.

You have to click the "forgot password" link below and wait for an email to come back to you, to register your account on the new site.

(Why they couldn't make it a bit simpler than this, God only knows). Anyhow, I'm sitting waiting now for the email to come back to me so I can spend some more money with them. I do hope it arrives before our promotion is confirmed, otherwise the prices will be going up. :oops:
It tells you to use your postcode as your password (lower case and no spaces) then generates a password reset link.

As a know-all twat I didn't see this and used my old password which was rejected several times. I even tried it banging the keys harder, which usually works, but still no joy. I clicked on the "forgot my password" link and never got the promised email so went back in to have a look ready to do some serious keyboard banging. It was then that I spotted the postcode instruction :)

Thanks. I nearly lobbed my phone at the wall last night

It tells you to use your postcode as your password (lower case and no spaces) then generates a password reset link.

As a know-all twat I didn't see this and used my old password which was rejected several times. I even tried it banging the keys harder, which usually works, but still no joy. I clicked on the "forgot my password" link and never got the promised email so went back in to have a look ready to do some serious keyboard banging. It was then that I spotted the postcode instruction :)

Me too. I gave up and clicked forgot password. Emailed arrived in seconds. Reset it. Job done.

It was only after I'd done this did I realise this is what you had to do. :D

I clicked the link they gave, put in the customer number, post code and then it prompted me to create and confirm a new password.

Seemed to go through easily enough
Oh ok! That wasn't my experience. I'll try it again. Thanks.

Surprised it said post code. That approach was used on the old site .
I definitely saw pw requirements of 8 charachters minimum and recommending mix of upper/lower case, numbers etc. I think a post code wouldn't be long enough...

Kop for me.

£12.89 per match if we're in the Premier League
£10.65 per match if we're in the Championship

Fantastic value for money.

Easier way to register.

Put in your customer number and your POST CODE
Press login
A password reset box will then appear for you to register your new password
Job done

Easier way to register.

Press login
Job done
Someone already posted that this morning but no one seems to be able to read it, same as they can’t read what it tells them to do on the site. But it’s the club’s fault, obviously.

Surprised it said post code. That approach was used on the old site .
I definitely saw pw requirements of 8 charachters minimum and recommending mix of upper/lower case, numbers etc. I think a post code wouldn't be long enough...

It's only for when you log-in for the first time and forces you to then change to a password you know that meets the requirement.

Easier way to register.

Press login
Job done

this is what I see when I go onto the site..

upload_2019-3-21_17-24-29.png

It asks for customer number and password. It doesn't ask for postcode.

I put in customer number and password and it doesn't recognise it.

So I put in customer number and click "forgot password" and it says it will send me a password re-set email, but it doesn't.:oops:

And yes I've checked my spam folder.

I've no idea where the page is that some of you are saying is asking for your postcode? I mean, I can let them have my postcode if they want. I'm not precious about it. I just want to give the club loadsamoney!

Last edited:
this is what I see when I go onto the site..

View attachment 51213

It asks for customer number and password. It doesn't ask for postcode.

I put in customer number and password and it doesn't recognise it.

So I put in customer number and click "forgot password" and it says it will send me a password re-set email, but it doesn't.:oops:

And yes I've checked my spam folder.

I've no idea where the page is that some of you are saying is asking for your postcode? I mean, I can let them have my postcode if they want. I'm not precious about it. I just want to give the club loadsamoney!
Put your postcode in the password box. Lower case no spaces

Maybe the club thought if it said 23 games and we get promoted then someone will complain that they’ve paid for four games they’re not getting to see.

I suppose one option would have been not to display the number of games at all...

Back
Top Bottom