New S24SU poster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade56

Yer avin a laff
Reaction score
now I walk in the shadow of the Valley of Death
From the other board, regular poster (>6,000 posts on there) but can't take the loss of functionality, no Likey button, no search facility but worst of all the every encroaching pop up ads, banners etc that you have to battle with. The latest SkyVagas banner pops up across the typing window.

Hope to bring some chat, comment, opinion and a dash of humour / sarcasm to this forum.

B56

In before the police come and tell you where to post ;)

Welcome aboard. I must say, I was disappointed not to find an actual poster, maybe Billboard size, advertising S24SU in here.....

I also thought there might be an actual poster. Instead I feel slightly ill at ease due to the clown picture. There better be lots of humour and sarcasm to distract from it!

What's wrong with cute Mr Jelly? You should have seen my Avatar over on the other board....

3496qg2.jpg

This is the only Mr. Jelly I can handle.

Attachments

• mrjelly.jpg
    mrjelly.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
I should probably not come back to this post of I'll be so emotionally scarred I won't be able to make the Charlton game on Sunday!

True. I was out of the country for a good few years so missed a lot of the downhill slump. However, during that time I did endure Luxembourg playing international games a few times. Even at the price of zero euros I still felt robbed.

We were so good at that we decided to quit it. It is a real shame.

Some some reason they still insist on playing football though.

Thought this was going to be about something I could Blue Tac to my bedroom wall... Doh!

Anyway, not to be too disappointed, I've decided to nominate my own S24SU Poster Posters..

tennis_girl_maxi_poster_raw.jpg

Linz

war-poster.jpg

Boo Radley, Cool Clint, Sitwell

Rosie-the-Riveter.jpg

Foxy, Pinchy

ClassicPoster_Godfather_Don_lg.jpg

Silverfox

e451cfc03a6468cfc86520438c03bb10.jpg

Highbury Blade, Ollesandro

tumblr_lvr4iwmJTb1qkp4q1o1_500.jpg

Jon Bon, Bedrock Blade

afb752e41fcf0bb7e0e20573239ee7e1.jpg

Big Mart, Princess Anne's Dog, Little Mo etc etc

omca-poster-jam-o--v2.jpg

Walthamstow Blade, Darren, Selly Oak Blade, Crouchy, It's In Yer Blood

visit_palestine_poster.jpg

Tarquin Delouche

Any more for any more...?

From the other board, regular poster (>6,000 posts on there) but can't take the loss of functionality, no Likey button, no search facility but worst of all the every encroaching pop up ads, banners etc that you have to battle with. The latest SkyVagas banner pops up across the typing window.

Hope to bring some chat, comment, opinion and a dash of humour / sarcasm to this forum.

B56

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom