All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Igor

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd say hello. Been a blade since '69 and got my first season ticket in the Bramall Lane stand in '71. Moved about a bit over the years i.e. South Stand when it was built, then the Kop with my mates in the 80's. John St. stand for a few years in the Bassett/ Vinnie Jones era. Then back to the Kop. Now back in the SS. Was a contributor on 606 a few years back but couldn't get on with BladesMad.
Seems a lot better on here.
I'm probably classed as "Old School" in my views. Very happy with the Wilder appointment.
Cheers. UTB.

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd say hello. Been a blade since '69 and got my first season ticket in the Bramall Lane stand in '71. Moved about a bit over the years i.e. South Stand when it was built, then the Kop with my mates in the 80's. John St. stand for a few years in the Bassett/ Vinnie Jones era. Then back to the Kop. Now back in the SS. Was a contributor on 606 a few years back but couldn't get on with BladesMad.
I'm probably classed as "Old School" in my views. Very happy with the Wilder appointment.
Cheers. UTB.

Welcome aboard! Take a look here...

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/sheffield-united-1969-1970.46426/

Let me know if you can help with this...

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/sheffield-united-1969-1970.46426/#post-1189758

Hi everyone,
Cheers. UTB.

Hey up Igor,
What was your username on 606? I was bladesontour

hi GBS, I remember you on 606. I was devilinthedetail. It was always a good read and always enjoyed Roberto190's weekly comments.

To be honest, I spent a lot of time on the Wendy and West Ham boards, particularly after the Tevez fiasco - to be equally honest, some of their posters were decent blokes

I was the same name I am on here, shame they closed down the 606
I was Hulsesotherleg. I was an absolute twat on there. It was during the Robson era and I really laid into a few posters who were trying to defend him.

Hi, Kendo, I remember you, I used to post little on the 606 board, I used to take part in the prediction league.

Hi all, I'm a very long time lurker on this and the BM board. Started following Yooonited (god I hate that part of the film) in 81/82 season.

Back
Top Bottom