All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S60 unitedite

Reaction score
Hi just recently joined the forum but have been reading it for years along with other united forums.
Found this forum to have a members that can have a view without any aggro.
Having done 81 of the 92 at 22 years old I would say I am fanatical about the blades.
I love going to the matches and try and make sure the football never ruins a day at the football.
Looking forward to getting involved and chatting to everyone about the lads in the famous red and white x

Welcome. That's some assessment before getting involved. Now pick someone to have a go at but don't tell Linz and we won't;).

Welcome. That's some assessment before getting involved. Now pick someone to have a go at but don't tell Linz and we won't;).
Haha ye I got the message too the other day.
I guess I meant to say there isn't as many wind up merchants starting threads for attention haha x

Welcome to the forum :)

Found this forum to have a members that can have a view without any aggro.
Having done 81 of the 92 at 22 years old I would say I am fanatical about the blades.

Is that 81 grounds watching the Red and White Wizards, or just any old game?

Oh, and watch out for Silent, nasty piece of work who knows nothing about anything :)

Is that 81 grounds watching the Red and White Wizards, or just any old game?

Oh, and watch out for Silent, nasty piece of work who knows nothing about anything :)
I go and watch grimsby when I can but they are grounds at the minute those grounds don't count! Hopefully soon though
Ok I will look out for him I will be concious that I won't know what I am on about if I start agreeing haha x

Back
Top Bottom