New Member..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

shorehamview

Pink Sambuca drinking World Champion.
Reaction score
Hi to all the Blades. I am new on this forum, but used to post a lot on the 606 Sport message boards before they all went rubbish. On a match day I can generally be found in The Cremoerne then the chippy before kick-off, then The Barrel and any of the pubs on Woodseats after the match, and then a bit drunk and kebab-faced asleep in front of the telly and getting shouted at by the wife.

hello, welcome to the forum! enjoy it!

Welcome to the site mate, hope to see ya stick around!

Sounds like a good matchday routine to me!

Welcome, that's quite a ritual, but no ritual is complete without a trip to Munchies for a Pork Special on French, :D

Blades4eva said:
Welcome, that's quite a ritual, but no ritual is complete without a trip to Munchies for a Pork Special on French, :D
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheeseburger on french for me.

Sharpy said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheeseburger on french for me.

from munchies? never tried them from there. Cheesburger on french against liverpool...mmmmm

Welcome to the forum btw mate, hope you stick around

Welcome to the forum mate, I used to be on 606 before I realised the error of my ways and came here for good.
Hopes ya stick around

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll find many people to agree with, and plenty to disagree with too, but we're all a good bunch.

Welcome to the forum pal, hope to see you stick around.

Hello, I am a new old blade!! ;-) And mouse no remark.

All the best in this but it seems to be taking hold anyway.

First game blades v Sunderland 1-0 win, seen blades promoted to the top division 3 times now, and relegated all the way to the old 4th. So been through all the high and lows.

Enjoy it blades we deserve it!!

yup, welcome to the forum :), hope to see ya stick around ! :)

Welcome to the board mate. Hope to see you stick around:)

Ello Col. You gonna tell everyone about the milk incident on the train ;-)

Welcome to the forum.

Linz, you might wanna impose a ban on him though, he likes the "other" Gresty Road chippy! Scum :p

Now I wonder.................. hey Debs get what I have got to show you!!!!

The word off comes to mind!! ;-)

Does anyone want to know about how well Debbyblade knows back of her hand????????? ;-)

Mouseytheblade said:
Welcome to the forum.

Linz, you might wanna impose a ban on him though, he likes the "other" Gresty Road chippy! Scum :p

Mouse your lack of taste buds is just amazing. Did you now admit that last time you went the times where very nice.

Also Mr Mouse the Gresty road chippy, is the real gresty road chippy, as the cheap and nasty option you talk about is Nantwich Road, (see Debbyblades back of hand)!!!! ;-)

Last time I went to Crewe I was green, remember? :)

Mouseytheblade said:
Last time I went to Crewe I was green, remember? :)

Is that green as you did not know as to how good the real gresty Road chippy or the fact you are always green!!

lol

It's cos I was so ill :)

I didn't have any chips last year either, I just went into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom