All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mellor

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while (find it better than BladesMad) and I think most of the old posters from the now defunct message board from sufc.co.uk are on here.

Anyway, I'm a Blade living in Gloucester after being brought up in Nottingham (M1 J27 side)

After years of 'playing on Saturdays' and not really supporting a team I was invited to watch United in a cup replay against Arsenal (1996 - 1-0 Carl Veart) and said that night that this is where I want to watch my football.
Little did I know what I was letting myself in for.

Despite continuing to play I was able to get to a few matches from my home in Nottingham, most notably the 2002/03 season when we had so many midweek matches.

A knee injury cut short my football just in time for our Premiership season, so I had my first Blades season ticket which I renewed for the Robson era!

Fatherhood and moving further south has curtailed my live matches, Bristol City away this season, and by quirk will be at Bristol City home on Saturday (first time at the Lane in 4 years!) - hopefully won't be going to Cheltenham away next season!!

I will try and chip in where I can.

Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while (find it better than BladesMad) and I think most of the old posters from the now defunct message board from sufc.co.uk are on here.

Anyway, I'm a Blade living in Gloucester after being brought up in Nottingham (M1 J27 side)

After years of 'playing on Saturdays' and not really supporting a team I was invited to watch United in a cup replay against Arsenal (1996 - 1-0 Carl Veart) and said that night that this is where I want to watch my football.
Little did I know what I was letting myself in for.

Despite continuing to play I was able to get to a few matches from my home in Nottingham, most notably the 2002/03 season when we had so many midweek matches.

A knee injury cut short my football just in time for our Premiership season, so I had my first Blades season ticket which I renewed for the Robson era!

Fatherhood and moving further south has curtailed my live matches, Bristol City away this season, and by quirk will be at Bristol City home on Saturday (first time at the Lane in 4 years!) - hopefully won't be going to Cheltenham away next season!!

I will try and chip in where I can.

Hello mate, good to have you hear.

No need to explain about your circumstance, life's like that so no worries fella.

Hope you can get to the Bristol game, should be a good 'un. You've got Scougall and Brayford to look forward to, so you'll enjoy watching them. Take care Mellor

UTB

welcome mellor, its good on here most of the time,but on the odd occasion you get some twat trying to put you right even if you and they are,nt !!!! if you see what i mean. welcome anyway:cool:

Back
Top Bottom