New member from Norway

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stål

Reaction score
hi,my name is Stål Bjørkly (don,t bother about the strange letters). I,ve been a supporter since 1970 without watching any matches live. I guess I don't qualify for being a real supporter. Still I'm Trying to become one now. I've bought a travel together with my wife to the Spurs match April 4. The problem is that either we must pay tickets in the away team area (God forbide) or the tickets are very expensive (400 euros for two persons). Can anyone guide me out of this mess? BTW Stål means iron in Norwegian :)

hi,my name is Stål Bjørkly (don,t bother about the strange letters). I,ve been a supporter since 1970 without watching any matches live. I guess I don't qualify for being a real supporter. Still I'm Trying to become one now. I've bought a travel together with my wife to the Spurs match April 4. The problem is that either we must pay tickets in the away team area (God forbide) or the tickets are very expensive (400 euros for two persons). Can anyone guide me out of this mess? BTW Stål means iron in Norwegian :)
Morning Iron Man. Welcome to the forum.
I'm afraid your going to find getting a ticket quite difficult. The ground is a sell out almost every game. Because of this the club operates a loyalty points scheme where those with the most points have the first opportunity to buy tickets.

Very occasionally the tickets will make it to general sale but I suspect the spurs game wont be one of those.

Sorry to share bad news.....

Welcome to the forum!

Beware of anything Rusty....it tends to be deluded, has a "massive" inferiority complex, use to be able to bounce until 24-09-17...there was small minor seismic tremor from about 2-35pm that afternoon which suddenly stopped about 2-37pm, NASA have never been able to explain this. Welcome to the forum.

Stal is steel. If he's iron, he'd need to be converted. In the Bessemer.

:tumbleweed:

Thanks for some language editing. Sheffield steel can't be replaced by Sheffield iron.
Stål/steel

Email the ticket office. Explain the situation, see what they come back with. 🤞🏼

Hi Stal, my advice is to contact Bergen Blade .

Bergen is a great contributor to this forum, and he'll be able to advise you on what is or isn't a realistic possibility.

Hope you get to the Spur's game and enjoy the experience, UTMB!!!

Cheers. There's a plan in place to help out Stål, he should be fine.

Welcome Stal and great to hear your are coming to your first game at Bramall Lane - where are you from in Norway and why do you support the Blades?

Great to see another Norwegian fan. Met a fella from Trondheim who came over for the Man Utd game - smashing lad.

Welcome Stal and great to hear your are coming to your first game at Bramall Lane - where are you from in Norway and why do you support the Blades?
Molde is my hometown. In the 70s I played for Molde FC in the top divison and all my team mates supported the top clubs in England. So I wanted to avoid them and I found Blades by listening to the radio. Since that I have followed the team but never seen a match in England.

Molde is my hometown. In the 70s I played for Molde FC in the top divison and all my team mates supported the top clubs in England. So I wanted to avoid them and I found Blades by listening to the radio. Since that I have followed the team but never seen a match in England.
....you will certainly enjoy the Bramall Lane atmosphere, mate - you are most welcome

Stal , I am so sorry that Covid meant that no fans were able to attend the Spurs game - did you see it on TV ? I hope you get another chance to visit the Lane sometime in the future.

Hi Stal, what is your opinion on Coulibaly? Is he as big a talent as Berge?

Back
Top Bottom