New here.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HolmesfieldBlade

Reaction score
How do,

Found myself checkin S24SU all too often recently so decided to bite the bullet and create an account.
clear.png

Been a blade since I was born, but started going to the games in 2004. My first game I can remember was at home vs Millwall.
I was fuming because we'd lost 0-1 and Warnock had replaced a midfielder with a defender when we were loosing! (Seems ridiculous now, as we're in League One.)

I started going to the games at the right time though because we got promoted to the Premier League the following season!!! Sadly it's all been down hill from there.
clear.png

Greetings.

I'm originally from S11 although I now live in OX4. Went to Silverdale. My parents are still in S11 although they do spend a fair bit of time in NE65 :)

I'm a bit older than you I think. My first game was Boxing Day 1978.

How do,

Found myself checkin S24SU all too often recently so decided to bite the bullet and create an account.
clear.png

Been a blade since I was born, but started going to the games in 2004. My first game I can remember was at home vs Millwall.
I was fuming because we'd lost 0-1 and Warnock had replaced a midfielder with a defender when we were loosing! (Seems ridiculous now, as we're in League One.)

I started going to the games at the right time though because we got promoted to the Premier League the following season!!! Sadly it's all been down hill from there.
clear.png

Hello again Mart. Tarquin's out at the moment but he'll be back in a short while if you want to wait around. Have a seat at the top table over there... ;)

checking the site all too often and still not realized theres an introductions section :p

Yesterday I was told I really needed to see The Big Lebowski by a work experience kid in our office who was 1 when it came out.

I'm looking for a keen youngster to go and mow my parents' lawn :)

Mowing lawns... say no more... nudge, nudge...wink wink... lawns eh? ... know what I mean... ooh you're wicked!.. etc etc*

* Just for you as I know you love MP.

Yesterday I was told I really needed to see The Big Lebowski by a work experience kid in our office who was 1 when it came out.

A bit like you trying to tell me about the pre 1914 activities of the Second International :)

A bit like you trying to tell me about the pre 1914 activities of the Second International :)

I've reported this post to Admin. I refuse to let you two hijack every thread and turn it into a petty Marxist/Leninist 'he said-she said-stagism-reformism' slang fest. Now just stop it before Linz and Foxy have to step in and bring the Zimmerwald Left into it.

I've reported this post to Admin. I refuse to let you two hijack every thread and turn it into a petty Marxist/Leninist 'he said-she said-stagism-reformism' slang fest. Now just stop it before Linz and Foxy have to step in and bring the Zimmerwald Left into it.

AS a matter of information:

(1) Marxism-Leninism did not exist as an ideology until after Lenins's death (Stalin invented it), we are talking about Marxism per se here; and
(2) The Zimmerwald Left was essentially Lenin and his mates.

See what you did there?

AS a matter of information:

(1) Marxism-Leninism did not exist as an ideology until after Lenins's death (Stalin invented it), we are talking about Marxism per se here; and
(2) The Zimmerwald Left was essentially Lenin and his mates.

See what you did there?

political-pictures-sarah-palin-whoosh.jpg

:rolleyes:

Erm... yeah... at least if you've been here before you'll realise that all that ^ is fairly par for the course!

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Came to chat about the mighty blades... not to be groomed... Ha ha ha ha

Good to meet you mate, excuse the childish banter, we cant help ourselves, its what a lifetime of supporting the Blades does to you!

How do,

clear.png

clear.png
new on here ,up the Blades as always

Back
Top Bottom