New - Blades 'scorers under Chris Wilder' Quiz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

31 different players have scored for the Blades in the League since Chris Wilder took over. If you have a go at the attached quiz, you can see how many you can name in 10 minutes.

Or otherwise, you could choose not to.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/TP1970/sufc-goalscorers-under-wilder

That was good fun.

After 2 pints I managed 30 - only missed O Shea (who I wouldn’t have got in a million years). Also, wouldn’t have got glass knees Wilson - but as I’ll never forget the other James Wilson goal v Oxford the system gave me both!

2 or 3 more on the list tonight and the day will be complete!

Magic

I have worked out how to update this quiz, so can you now see how many of the 36 League goalscorers we've had since Chris Wilder came in and saved us you can name.

Some of the names featured on this list feel like they were 1000 years ago not 2 or 3, but shows how far we've come.

Anyway, if anyone has a bit of time, and fancies taking on the updated challenge, let me know how you go on.

Scorers under Wilder QUIZ

Got 26, so missed quite a few. Caolan Lavery and Jay O'Shea feel like a lifetime ago. Had a bit of a brain-freeze and only got McGoldrick in the last few seconds!

I have worked out how to update this quiz, so can you now see how many of the 36 League goalscorers we've had since Chris Wilder came in and saved us you can name.

Some of the names featured on this list feel like they were 1000 years ago not 2 or 3, but shows how far we've come.

Anyway, if anyone has a bit of time, and fancies taking on the updated challenge, let me know how you go on.

Scorers under Wilder QUIZ

Aaaargh. All bar Harry Chapman. First time I think I’ve even thought about him since that season.

34...missed EEL and Done.

Was racking my brains trying to think who stayed after Clough but was got rid of at the end of the league one season. Hit the post with McNulty I think.

31, annoyed at missing Donaldson because he scored some right corkers for us and Lee Evans for that matter, though he didn't contribute much else other than a bit of transfer profit!

31, annoyed at missing Donaldson because he scored some right corkers for us and Lee Evans for that matter, though he didn't contribute much else other than a bit of transfer profit!

Got away with Lee Evans. Just typed in Evans meaning Ched and it registered as that one.

Also, the stats section is wrong.

Apparently the least guessed answer is Billy Sharp!

Screenshot_20200512-134255_Chrome.jpg

32- Missed Lundstram, Brooks, Lavery and Evans but remembered O Shea and Chapman - how sad is that! I did remember Brooks early on but couldn’t remember his name (increasing problem!) - only reason I remembered Chapman was that I read an old thread yesterday that mentioned him, and then I remembered his somersault.

Got every goalscorer apart from 1...Callum Robinson...forgot all about his goal at Chelsea

The apperance one I'd struggle with I think

31/36
Missed Carter-Vickers, Evans, Donaldson, O’Shea and Scougall
They seem a life time ago

31 different players have scored for the Blades in the League since Chris Wilder took over. If you have a go at the attached quiz, you can see how many you can name in 10 minutes.

Or otherwise, you could choose not to.

26/36 kicked myself with some misses but easy to understand some

Missed Evan, Robinson, Norwood, O'Shea, Madine and Hogan amongst others to my shame

Also, the stats section is wrong.

Apparently the least guessed answer is Billy Sharp!

View attachment 79491
I think I can probably explain that. The first time I did the quiz the top line was actually the heading so the clue was Goals and the answer was Goalscorer, which unsurprisingly no-one got. When I updated the quiz this week I had worked out how to delete that and so Billy went up to the top line and the person who had been on 3rd line (Leon) went up to 2nd etc. A boring answer but you did raise it.

Back
Top Bottom