New - Blades 'scorers under Chris Wilder' Quiz

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

29 I got, decent that. Won't say who I missed as it'll help others! ;)

28, missed one pretty obvious one who scored 5 goals for us and a fella I'd completely forgotten about despite him playing against us a few weeks ago.

Completely forgot that Scougall played for us under Wilder until I typed it in on a whim - feels like he belongs to a completely different era!

I got 27/31 but I'm claiming an extra point as it wouldn't accept my answer for a certain double-barrelled named centre half we had on loan in league one despite me spelling it correctly!

Yes, I approve the awarding of that extra point, on one of the answers it accepts only the final name of said double barrelled name because I put a gap between the first and second names of the surname and once it was entered it was uneditable, so apologies for that

18/31
Couldn't remember Hanson or spell E E L.

Missed 3. Chapman I’ll forgive myself. Scougall is somewhat poor. Missing EEL is a disgrace however.

Only 26! Forgot the likes of Scougs and Done. Agree with beans in that from memory they seem from a different era entirely

Got all bar one......FFS!!!

Forgot about Scougall! How could I :(

19/31 and worryingly, got more in the right column of low scorers than the left column of higher scorers.

Got Harry Chapman and missed Mark Duffy, oh dear.....

Who’s this Billy Sharp character

24, but typed Nathan Thomas several times only to find he's excluded??

Done? Scored?? Under Wilder??? I don't remember this. Can't believe Matty escaped CW's scythe long enough to play, and score.

24, but typed Nathan Thomas several times only to find he's excluded??
Must only be league games, Harry Chapman scored a cup hat-trick and he’s in the ‘one-goal’ column

Got them all but there's a couple (at least). missing if we're including cup goals. Slater and Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom