All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mine not arrived yet mind you, I only ordered it 1st day it came out on pre order, but it's nice so worth waiting for.

Are all 3 shirts sizing up differently? The home shirt is smaller than the third shirt so no idea what size to get in the pink one.

Are all 3 shirts sizing up differently? The home shirt is smaller than the third shirt so no idea what size to get in the pink one.
ISZA Third shirt is about half a size up I reckon. I've got a third shirt and a GK short sleeved shirt in the same size, third kit is definitely bigger by a noticeable amount (I look less pregnant).

I got the third shirt in my usual small. Fits ok. Got the home in a small and it’s really tight so need a medium. And I’m now unsure which size to get in the pink one.

I got the third shirt in my usual small. Fits ok. Got the home in a small and it’s really tight so need a medium. And I’m now unsure which size to get in the pink one.

Same as you. Pink and Green are fine in small. Home I had to go medium

No pal.

I have Small in Pink and Green. Medium in Home
I read what you’d put. Processed it. Understood it. And then completely wiped it from my brain before replying. Nice one for bothering to actually reply as I’d have probably bought a medium.

I read what you’d put. Processed it. Understood it. And then completely wiped it from my brain before replying. Nice one for bothering to actually reply as I’d have probably bought a medium.
If its too tight, read it again and process it the other way 🤣

Taken delivery of this fine specimen this morning.

We should wear this next season to summon up the spirit of Bash in every player.

I found that. Both my home shirt and green 3rd shirt are XL and yet the home shirt feels tighter.....still not as bad as the white away shirt last season - cannot where that with this bod....lumps and bumps in all the wrong areas.

Leaked away kit for next season?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-124032_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-124032_Facebook.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20210427-124032_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-124032_Facebook.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 32

Back
Top Bottom