Incoming? Neil Etheridge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gone to Cardiff.

If Wilder wanted him than that's a blow but there you go. We have Moore so its not a big blow. They've signed Mendez-Laing too which I'd rather they hadn't but we haven't been linked with him anyway.

Haven't they got Marshall? He'll have a task on trying to oust him from the No.1 spot. Reckon we'll be in for Adam Smith now then.

Marshall's at Hull now.

Etheridge is likely to start as first choice for them so it's the right move for him IMO.

Very disappointing about Mendez-Laing. Would've been an excellent free transfer.

Marshall's at Hull now.

Etheridge is likely to start as first choice for them so it's the right move for him IMO.

Very disappointing about Mendez-Laing. Would've been an excellent free transfer.

I meant Allan McCgregor lol, i'm forever mixing those two up.

Just checked and he too was only a loan anyways so Etheridge will be the new No.1 keeper. I can see why he'd choose them now.

As mentioned by some on here, you need an Academy player in the marchday squad and Long helps to fulfill that.

Couple of reasonsble signings but NML says squad player to me for an already established Championship team.

Wilder never been linked too much on that one.

Shame would have been some decent competition for Moore.

Still reckon wilder could go for smith. Would be another astute free transfer imo

Noticed he was on the bench for Cardiff the other night and Alex Smithies started. Is he out of favour or in a Madine type situation where they'll owe him money if he plays?

Back
Top Bottom