Nearly 5000 posts, enough is enough, for you and me!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodwardfan

Woodwardfan
Reaction score
Excuse the waste of a new thread but I'm saying my goodbyes to everybody. All good things come to an end and nearly 5000 posts is getting a bit out of hand!!

Although I've learned so much on here, I feel as though it's all a bit repetitious these days, if not boring at times e.g. must be the third time I've written about a thunderstorm at The Shay in a game some 50 years ago:tumbleweed:.

Best wishes to all S24SU Blades fans and even to those two Wednesdayites who have infiltrated us on here. "You're not Wednesdayites!!" - must be manic depressives then!!:)

Let's all hope Wilder is the man who fulfills my signature below, boy is continuity needed.

UTB. Always be careful what you wish for, our club is still solvent and surely has plenty of upside to come.

Many thanks to Linz and Foxy, what an effort and how proud you must be as founders of this excellent forum. Keep on supporting them everybody.

P.S. This is not a 'flounce', it's a 'lifestyle change'!!:p

Excuse the waste of a new thread but I'm saying my goodbyes to everybody. All good things come to an end and nearly 5000 posts is getting a bit out of hand!!

Although I've learned so much on here, I feel as though it's all a bit repetitious these days, if not boring at times e.g. must be the third time I've written about a thunderstorm at The Shay in a game some 50 years ago:tumbleweed:.

Best wishes to all S24SU Blades fans and even to those two Wednesdayites who have infiltrated us on here. "You're not Wednesdayites!!" - must be manic depressives then!!:)

Let's all hope Wilder is the man who fulfills my signature below, boy is continuity needed.

UTB. Always be careful what you wish for, our club is still solvent and surely has plenty of upside to come.

Many thanks to Linz and Foxy, what an effort and how proud you must be as founders of this excellent forum. Keep on supporting them everybody.

Just do what I do m8,have a read once or twice a day,comment on anything that takes your fancy,sorted

Don't believe it - bet you are moving to Fulwood and will be coming back on as NEW Fulwood Blade ;)

All the best fella

UTB

Now I'll never get to know if he thinks K.Wallace could have a role next year.

First Darren then you Woodward, what kind of lifestyle change might this be exactly? Something mysterious is going on, if this is one of those fatalistic moments when we look back to the pair of you leaving as a portent to our final and successful attempt at promotion then you have my blessing never to return again. UTB

What a load of bollocks. This is an (excellent) internet site. Click on it and have a read of updates and opinions on blades news for 5 minutes a day or an hour a day or don't bother. Post if you like, don't if you don't

'kin internet...

Would've thought someone WF's age would be wise enough not to rule out posting again at some stage.

You're not having a club reassignment operation, are you?

HMP...Herr McCabe's Pleasure...

Anyway, I don't get why a "lifestyle change" requires you to leave a forum. It's not life.

Post when you feel like it, if it gets a bit shit for a while, just take a break and come back when it's better

No drama required :)

I can vouch for that. Average of 42 posts a year since 2012. It's much more enjoyable when you can just lurk & read some of the Samaritan worthy posts from a few of the resident, potentially bi-polar contributors. I swear sometimes it's like a Sheffield version of Eastenders on here.

Side note - I've used one of my 42 posts for the year, so I'm done now until about October.

I've got kind of a busy week and it's closed season so not much exciting is happening.

Don't panic if you don't see my posts for a few days, lads. I'll probably be back.

Back
Top Bottom