Incoming? Nathaniel Chalobah

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Right I’ll put my cards on the table and say this one will be completed tomorrow. Permanent for a fee of around £10m which allows us to sign Holgate as the final remaining Loan is my calculated guess. Abdoulaye Doucouré Staying at Watford and Norwich signing Ibrahim Amadou who plays CDM means we are in poll position to win his signature. Exactly the player we need and very much a Wilder type signing! Very tidy and intelligent footballer. He would be an excellent signing!

So you know as much as rest on us 🤥

This would be a bonus Chambers first priority and this would be 2nd as Hogg signed a new deal and we probably can't afford Phillips

It’s all about quality. Most of the Premier League big bastards are technically adept, tactically aware athletes gifted with power and pace as well as startling ball skills. That’s the level at which we must now compete. I’m not a huge Fleck fan, I admit so by all means take that into account but I’ve never before doubted Norwood.

It’s a new and different world. We can only take with us those who are good enough. I hope both of them are, but we need to prepare prudently for ‘no deal’ as it were. Tufty has recruited Freeman, Osborn and, perhaps crucially, Ravel. We need precisely the type of player he is now obviously chasing. I fear some Blades want him to make the omelette without breaking our popular eggs. Something has to give and it won't be the manager.
good stuff ;)

BUMP...!

Versatile central midfield option - I'm assuming we want one, as Ben Osborn seems to be appearing in CM for us quite a bit (Fleck not consistently available or playing well enough, Doyle and Berge also with various fitness issues).

Not playing at Fulham since promotion, so should be available for a simple loan, and proven at the standard we need.

BUMP...!

Versatile central midfield option - I'm assuming we want one, as Ben Osborn seems to be appearing in CM for us quite a bit (Fleck not consistently available or playing well enough, Doyle and Berge also with various fitness issues).

Not playing at Fulham since promotion, so should be available for a simple loan, and proven at the standard we need.

Pretty injury prone and barely featured for Fulham last season. I'd swerve.

Pretty injury prone and barely featured for Fulham last season. I'd swerve.
I didn't research this extremely thoroughly, but think he made 22 appearances for them last season. In a team that had some pretty good midfielders and walked the league.

I didn't research this extremely thoroughly, but think he made 22 appearances for them last season. In a team that had some pretty good midfielders and walked the league.

Mostly from the bench. I don't think he started much more than 10 games.

I really think we should look for someone that can come in and start games for us and improve us in central midfield. I'd be looking at a permanent signing, personally and a loan up top.

Mostly from the bench. I don't think he started much more than 10 games.

I really think we should look for someone that can come in and start games for us and improve us in central midfield. I'd be looking at a permanent signing, personally and a loan up top.
I would love a quality permanent signing. No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom