Nathan Thomas outwith the group at Carlisle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this chap still our player? Goal and an assist against Cardiff, they are a bit crap though. Always thought there was a player trapped In there somewhere, still not exactly managed to prove it any sort of high level. But take note Ricky Holmes, least he’s playing footy and giving it a go.

Both shit and should be nowhere near the Lane.

Scored a hatrick tonight.

9 goals and 8 assists this season. I assume his contract ends in summer. Wonder if it's worth trying to get a few bob for him in this window?

Scored a hatrick tonight.

9 goals and 8 assists this season. I assume his contract ends in summer. Wonder if it's worth trying to get a few bob for him in this window?
No point. He won’t go far south (shown by the fact he requested his loan at Gillingham to be terminated) - and nobody up north in the lower leagues has any fucking money.

He was always a strange signing anyway, we don’t play with wingers.

No point. He won’t go far south (shown by the fact he requested his loan at Gillingham to be terminated) - and nobody up north in the lower leagues has any fucking money.

I think Wilder likes to have one in the squad incase he has to change tactics a bit during the course of a season.

I think Wilder likes to have one in the squad incase he has to change tactics a bit during the course of a season.

We tried him as a wingback as I recall. Which is an even more baffling decisions since workrate and tackling aren't his strengths.

We tried him as a wingback as I recall. Which is an even more baffling decisions since workrate and tackling aren't his strengths.

We never said Wilder gets it right all of the time. 🤣

Wheere do ya stay

I'm staying at the premier Inn.

Nooo, I mean wheere do ya staaay.

Actually means where are you from. Worse than the French, honestly, why can't they just speak English properly like Danes or Spaniards
Hate to be pedantic at this late stage , but ' where do you stay?' means' where do you live?' ( as in now) not where you're from.

On reflection , could have saved that for our winter break. 27 days long now apparently. Posts like this could be gold dust then going on past experience.....

Posts like this could be gold dust then going on past experience.....

A bit of grammar or etymology surely has to be better than the usual:

"Favourite pet of a Blades player who left in the last 50 years"
"Leon Clarke's dad is bigger than Ollie McBurnie's dad"
"Loyalty points - let's have a discussion".......

I'm wondering if Foxy / Linz shouldn't have a winter break too with the nipper, and turn the lights out while they are gone

Every time he did play for us he scored.

We have moved on quite quickly from some of the players we signed hoping to be prospects. That said a lot of players such as Thomas should have be using their loan moves to show they have something to offer.

Most have barely stood out during their loan spells and seem to be happy to see out their contracts.
Eastwood stood out for Scunthorpe they can’t win a game since we recalled him

He's another one who, whilst struggling to settle, could have made a go of it here but fell victim to our incredible rise. Hope he has a decent career somewhere, as he's a bit nomadic at the moment. Get a few bob for him.

He's another one who, whilst struggling to settle, could have made a go of it here but fell victim to our incredible rise. Hope he has a decent career somewhere, as he's a bit nomadic at the moment. Get a few bob for him.

He fell victim to his own personality.

Second goal from his hattrick was a beauty. He's got some talent for sure, I think the step up to the Championship was probably too much at the time.

He moved to Gillingham in the summer on loan but it was terminated early because he couldn't settle daarn south! Fair play! Back up north now and I hope he continues to do well for Carlisle; I've always thought that's a club that underachieves and their fans are decent.

Back
Top Bottom