Mystery signing?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A couple of replies to the tweet hinting at Henderson. Surely not?

He's certainly hinting at it being Henderson. Would be nice but can't see it myself. In the summer perhaps.

A couple of replies to the tweet hinting at Henderson. Surely not?

There's been a few rumours of Henderson hinting at this haven't there?! Not seen it myself, but just can't see how we can afford him, but who knows.

There's been a few rumours of Henderson hinting at this haven't there?! Not seen it myself, but just can't see how we can afford him, but who knows.
Maybe the sting in the tail is Fleck going, to help finance it ? who knows, pure speculation of course.....

Should it be Henderson, how much do you think he's worth in the current market? Surely would be close if not more than what we paid for Egan.

He's been doing his best to wind everyone up about it himself, the little tinker. Like you I can't see how we have the funds, at this moment in time.

Maybe the sting in the tail is Fleck going, to help finance it ? who knows, pure speculation of course.....

I'd love Henderson permanently, but if it means we'll spent £10-15m on him, then if I'm totally honest, I'd rather spend that on a top quality centre mid to give competition to the existing. Certain'y wouldn't want us to lose Fleck, to fund it. If we get promoted, then its different story of course, and I'm sure we'd try and sign Hendo.

Can't see us spending anything like the money we'd need for Hendo now though.

Should it be Henderson, how much do you think he's worth in the current market? Surely would be close if not more than what we paid for Egan.

And the rest i would've thought. My guess woud be £8 million plus unless we add a really good buy back figure into the agreement at which point Manure may take a lower figure now.

With how set Man Utd are maybe they’d be happy to let him go to somewhere he’s really keen on for a not-so-massive fee? Pure hope that though

I'd say Hendo would cost £8m in today's market. If he went back to Man U and played in the cups, you could double that next season

Remember he's on about 25k p/w at Man Utd as well. So that would make it difficult.

Fee wise, the minimum I think we could get him for is something like £4m, another £2m after promotion and a £10m buy back clause.

De Gea looks set to sign a new contract so Henderson might as well leave permanently.

Back
Top Bottom