Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be a box owner who goes to plenty of events.

Just seen that myself.
No idea who the bloke is but his twitter feed suggests he was at the USG press conference so may have contacts?

His Twitter feed suggests he owns Dibsa, one of the club sponsors.

This one's interesting as well

The apparent hastiness of Jagielka's disappearance from Burnley and our timing with the Portugal departure might suggest he's one we're looking to get done in a hurry.

His Twitter feed suggests he owns Dibsa, one of the club sponsors.

This one's interesting as well

I've heard they thought there was some kind of gas escape, turned out Knilly had dropped a stinker in trap 2, they're currently fumigating the place.

The apparent hastiness of Jagielka's disappearance from Burnley and our timing with the Portugal departure might suggest he's one we're looking to get done in a hurry.

Where have you heard about Jags not training with Burnley any longer Ricky?

Surely it's not just me who saw through it straightaway?

It was one hell of a poor effort to say he made that account for just one post. Quoted someone - RC doesn't. Fucked the quotes up. Didn't type like RC.

It didn’t occur to me it was fake, but it did seem curiously inconsistent about Maupay. I recall him saying it was ‘close’ which doesn’t accord with ‘valuation not met’.

Seems to be a box owner who goes to plenty of events.
Yeah when you've got a box you get waaaay more invites then a sausage custodian...wait...did you mean that type of box?

We should introduce a checklist for random twitter account that has to be completed before adding to the thread.

Is it a verified journalist - y/n
Do they have less than 250 followers - y/n
Did they join recently - y/n
Do they have fewer than 10 tweets - y/n
Do they appear to have connections - y/n
Why would their handle refer to themselves as ‘agent’?
Is it written looking for a reaction or bite? -y/n

If the answer to more than a couple of these is yes. It’s a sad sad lonely man looking for a bite imo.

It’s reallly not that hard to spot the roasters!!!!

Hendo perhaps?

Can't see it being Maupay or McBurnie as there are no rumours knocking around saying deal almost done, or done deal like the Freeman gooings on

Hendo perhaps?

Can't see it being Maupay or McBurnie as there are no rumours knocking around saying deal almost done, or done deal like the Freeman gooings on

No rumours saying Hendo is nearly done either. No rumours saying anyone is nearly done tbf.

Whoever it is, it's all very (and impressively) quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom