Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently following the Brooks sale the parasitic pieces of shit (agents, obviously) are upping their fee and wage demands.

It begs the question why we didn't get our signings in before selling Brooks.... but when have Sheffield United ever done something like that. It's a big scary alien concept to us.

Waiting another week or two to sell Brooks might have even got us a bigger fee for him.

You do know that these agents are all talking to each other all the time don’t you?
The minute interest in brooks was shown it would have been everywhere.
So it would have made no difference. They could have held off and waited for Brooks to be sold just as likely as how you say United have acted.
We always knew getting in quality was going to be expensive. Some of us also realised the only way we could afford to fund it would be for Wilder to sell brooks.

Wilder won’t wait around. He will have several targets. It may be we get in young loans instead and call the bluff of these players like Hogan..if he is actually (or his agent) moving the goal posts.
Wilder sold Brooks. He has his targets. You either trust HIM or you dont. It’s really that simple.
Maybe this would be a good time for the owners to “announce” that Brooks monies “won’t” be going towards new players??

I think it's pretty easy to be ITK these days, all you have to be is a little bit cryptic without having any actual knowledge of anything.

I think I'll try it.

Something might be happening somewhere.
Wyhtp

Freeman would be an acceptable way to spend the 'Brooks money'. He'd be a replacement for both Brooks and Duffy. But given what he'd cost, I'm not sure I'd want us to go for him. What would be left for the strikers we need?

Freeman would be an acceptable way to spend the 'Brooks money'. He'd be a replacement for both Brooks and Duffy. But given what he'd cost, I'm not sure I'd want us to go for him. What would be left for the strikers we need?
It's not your money buddy, and to be fair you have no clue how much we have to spend, and who our targets are. Don't beat yourself up is my advice, you can judge at the end of the window, or better still, at the end of the season.

It's not your money buddy, and to be fair you have no clue how much we have to spend, and who our targets are. Don't beat yourself up is my advice, you can judge at the end of the window, or better still, at the end of the season.

Oh, thanks. I was fully intent on beating myself up but now I'm not going to.

If talks are ongoing over Egan, does that mean we've agreed a fee?
No it means we haven’t got round to discussing it yet. The fee is the last thing to mention.

It’s a bit like chatting up a bird. You talk about all the other irrelevant stuff first before popping the critical question.

Oh, thanks. I was fully intent on beating myself up but now I'm not going to.
Lol. :) but it's how you come across sometimes, like it really is your money, and the bunch of highly paid professionals who do this thing for a living, should take notice of Ricky. Just chill a bit, and see how it rolls, is all I'm saying.

To be fair, the transfer budget was made public in the court documents so Ricky may well know what we've got to spend if he's read it.

Lol. :) but it's how you come across sometimes, like it really is your money, and the bunch of highly paid professionals who do this thing for a living, should take notice of Ricky. Just chill a bit, and see how it rolls, is all I'm saying.

Again, thanks so much for this advice because I genuinely feel I'd be lost without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom