Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can’t let the biggest wildcard in the league leave. He should have something to prove being in the last year of his contract. If he flops let him leave in the summer, worth the gamble

He must have had the right attitude and ability at one point, or he would not have had the opportunity to turn pro,,the question is what happened to that, where did the fight, hunger (no pun intended) and will to win go? And the obvious far more important question, can he or someone else re ignite it.
It's hard to tell someone that's driving around in a Lambo, with a lifestyle we can only imagine, tgat he can do better, should work harder etc its like tge old story re George Best the naked woman and piles of cash, and the waiter in the hotel asks where it all went wrong.
Mousse is living the high life, has a partner, a child, no money worries, pretty much set for life, and we are telling him to pull his finger out, not going to have much effect, he probably has 24 carat, diamond encrusted earplugs.

You can’t let the biggest wildcard in the league leave. He should have something to prove being in the last year of his contract. If he flops let him leave in the summer, worth the gamble
I object on behalf of the biggest wildcard

If it has finally clicked with him that is wonderful news, however I would expect him to sign a new contract within a very short period of time or it makes financial sense to sell him before the January.
In other words he owes us one I I expect him to sign if he improves

If it has finally clicked with him that is wonderful news, however I would expect him to sign a new contract within a very short period of time or it makes financial sense to sell him before the January.
In other words he owes us one I I expect him to sign if he improves
Big if.

And at the end of the day, Donnorumma, Ramos, Wijnaldum have all left as free agents this summer alone. With a much bigger value than Moose.

He doesn’t really owe us anything, he was the sole reason we finished as high as we did in the first season. He paid back his fee tenfold then.

Big if.

And at the end of the day, Donnorumma, Ramos, Wijnaldum have all left as free agents this summer alone. With a much bigger value than Moose.

He doesn’t really owe us anything, he was the sole reason we finished as high as we did in the first season. He paid back his fee tenfold then.

He had a decent output, but he was far from the "sole reason."

As I’ve said previously before the Europa Point game he has been training tremendously well and the management are seriously excited about him. He’s going to play a big part if he keeps his head screwed on.

Keep writing him off at your behest.
Europa point should not be a yardstick I could play well against them at 65 and I bet I’m fitter than Mouse

What a man. Looks a man possessed. As long as he doesn’t get injured the championship is gonna get torn a new one

Bagged a second, so I’ve decided it’s worth a fiver at 66/1 to be Championship top scorer this season. May regret that when we get to November and he’s played in 25% of the matches.

Bagged a second, so I’ve decided it’s worth a fiver at 66/1 to be Championship top scorer this season. May regret that when we get to November and he’s played in 25% of the matches.
I don’t think it’s a bad bet actually after watching this.

he’s chasing loose balls, pressing defenders, working hard and looks fast again.

looks like he’s swapped the carbonara for the treadmill.

if he keeps this up he could be absolutely massive for us this season. If he goes back to carbonara he could just be massive.

Am i going to get overexcited about mousset based of the fact he’s played 2 45 minute games against lesser opposition and played really well? Fuck yeah. I can’t wait to see him and berge rip up the championship

The lads not lasted 90 minutes once in 2 seasons. He blows his gasket after a few sprints most of the time. He doesn't look after himself off the pitch. Drives around the city like a prat. Wilder himself has questioned his professionalism. Catch yourself on.

The lads not lasted 90 minutes once in 2 seasons. He blows his gasket after a few sprints most of the time. He doesn't look after himself off the pitch. Drives around the city like a prat. Wilder himself has questioned his professionalism. Catch yourself on.
Some of that is speculative at best mate. What I really object to is the judgement of young people few of us have even met.
You aren't alone Captain, but that's 2 comments of yours I have seen today.

Some of that is speculative at best mate. What I really object to is the judgement of young people few of us have even met.
You aren't alone Captain, but that's 2 comments of yours I have seen today.

Which part was speculative. You called me out so I substantiated my argument & told you why I view him as such. If you include his time at Bournemouth, it's 3/4 seasons now of not being fit to play professional football. He's talented, explosive, a good finisher. But mentally? He's clearly not got it. Evidence to date suggests we'll be dished up more of the same.

Also... you talk about judging people you've never met. You just called me a "nobhead" for giving my opinion on a footballer I've watched for 2 years. Pot, kettle?

Ha ha, hoisted by my own petard. Guilty but slightly different context.
Mousset isn't posting on a public message board so I have no idea of his personality, you on the other hand offer yourself up with the language you use.

What you are doing is throwing in things that have formed the popular narrative.
What do we really know about his time at Bournemouth.. I know that we paid circa 10million and it was reported in the press that EH recommended him to CW.
His professionalism wasn't questioned at that point.
It is also on record that he lost a close relative, became a dad and struggled with injuries in the last 2 years all at 23 / 24

Back
Top Bottom