Mourinio Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WRONG! He's a great pundit and clearly knows his football. Also regularly talks foul of Man U if they deserve it, keeps the biased levels to a minimum.

People who talk out of their arse on t'elly:

Robbie Savage
Martin Keown
Chris Sutton
Glen Hoddle
Etc ...

Then there's so scared to say anything one way or the other, sat on the nuetral fence, Mr Switzerland, Jermaine Jenas. He fucks me off the most of the lot!

Then there's the legendary Alex Scott.

"Man City just really want to win the title this season..."

Wow, just wow. Give her more money. Put her on the front row between Kane and Southgate at SPOTY. Add her to the new year's honours list. She's even a bit black... A true national treasure. A dame in waiting.

You're incredibly naive if you believe stuff like this. It's in Adidas' best interests as his sponsor, the players interests and all other sponsors he has to accept blame on his part.

I mean come on....here's 1m Paul, we're gonna post loads of random shit about you on instagram/facebook/twitter without running any of it past you first.

Yeah right.

Worse still, you expect Gary Neville to have known this too.

You're incredibly naive if you believe stuff like this. It's in Adidas' best interests as his sponsor, the players interests and all other sponsors he has to accept blame on his part.

I mean come on....here's 1m Paul, we're gonna post loads of random shit about you on instagram/facebook/twitter without running any of it past you first.

Yeah right.

Worse still, you expect Gary Neville to have known this too.

Has he got multiple phones to post them at the same time on multiple platforms?

Celebrities often don't have control of their social media, so it's not that far fetched. You think Paul Pogba sits there typing out all those stupid hashtags and adding the swipe up to buys? Yeah right.

No, he has access to his account but so do loads of other people.

And I don't expect Gary Neville to know Pogba and Adidas tweet schedules, I expect him not to tell professional footballers to do one. A simple expectation I think.

Celebrities often don't have control of their social media, so it's not that far fetched. You think Paul Pogba sits there typing out all those stupid hashtags and adding the swipe up to buys? Yeah right.

And I don't expect Gary Neville to know Pogba and Adidas tweet schedules, I expect him not to tell professional footballers to do one. A simple expectation I think.
Paul Pogba is a grade A bellend, why are you even bothering to defend him?

Why do you expect him not to tell him to do one? Is he not allowed an opinion? He's a Manchester United fan first and foremost. I'm sure you were amongst the hundreds calling for the likes of McEveley and Hammond to 'do one' every week.

Why do you expect him not to tell him to do one? Is he not allowed an opinion? He's a Manchester United fan first and foremost. I'm sure you were amongst the hundreds calling for the likes of McEveley and Hammond to 'do one' every week.

I wasn't because what's the point of shouting into the vacuum? But anyway, I just think, don't shit where you eat. He's got to talk about these people every week, and at some point he might have to interview Pogba pitch side with Kelly Cates and Jamie Carragher and if you were his employer you'd probably not be best pleased. It's unprofessional.

Paul Pogba is a grade A bellend, why are you even bothering to defend him?

I like to be different haha.. Pogba might be a bit of a twat, but if he's got nothing to do with the posts then he doesn't deserve the flack, and if he has got something to do with it, why isn't just that thing that football fans seem to love so much, "banter".

Not that it matters that I'm defending him, I'm almost positive he doesn't have an S24SU account, Foxy might know.

Bet Mourinho is laughing. Christmas off with the family and a massive pay out.

He was never a good fit for Man Utd in my opinion. His style, his inability to develop youngsters and the fact he’s never stayed in a job that long goes against the clubs ‘traditions’. Still, he won more than Klopp and Poch have.

His stock is still high enough to get him a decent job abroad - he was linked with the Real Madrid job in the summer.

What does this mean for Dean Henderson though? If Jose had stayed, Hendo would’ve surely left this summer. I can see him being there next season as #2 GK now, depending on who they appoint.

Then there's the legendary Alex Scott.

"Man City just really want to win the title this season..."

Wow, just wow. Give her more money. Put her on the front row between Kane and Southgate at SPOTY. Add her to the new year's honours list. She's even a bit black... A true national treasure. A dame in waiting.
She's great, our Alex.
Great defender for Arsenal and England, now an excellent pundit.

What the fuck is a scheduled advertisement post on his own social media?

That just happens to be straight after Jose gets the boot!

More like Adidas and his agent bailing their cash cow out.

They happen all the time. It's not made up just for this, I mean they might be bailing him out but they've not invented an excuse.

She's great, our Alex.
Great defender for Arsenal and England, now an excellent pundit.
I wouldn’t say excellent but she’s OK and improving. She probably has more to add than some of the older pundits who haven’t kept up with the changes in the game. You still hear these old fuckers saying things like ‘that wasn’t a foul’ when someone is tackled from behind.

What the fuck is a scheduled advertisement post on his own social media?

That just happens to be straight after Jose gets the boot!

More like Adidas and his agent bailing their cash cow out.
Sponsors pay him to tweet about their shit. He signs a contract and their media people do it. I’d expect things to be run past his own media people first, particularly today. But no one does anything properly anymore so I could believe it wasn’t.

Have Adidas made an official response?

Heard that NC also .. a f’ing £22M reward for failure I bet he’s crying all they way to his platinum lined yacht ‘moured’up in Monte Carlo .. he’ll be inconsolable

They've spent shit loads and have still managed to be devoid of any real sense of shape, formation or quality.

Is anyone else enjoying seeing Man U be utterly mediocre?? It's a real test of the loyalty of my mates who grew up as 'Man U Fans' despite being from Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Northampton, Dover and rarely if ever going to Old Trafford.

Appointed Ole Gunnar Solkjaer til end of season.

They've spent shit loads and have still managed to be devoid of any real sense of shape, formation or quality.

Is anyone else enjoying seeing Man U be utterly mediocre?? It's a real test of the loyalty of my mates who grew up as 'Man U Fans' despite being from Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Northampton, Dover and rarely if ever going to Old Trafford.

Mourinho is great when he already has the players, new manager syndrome, those excellent players are playing for their all and this comes with success.

Once he beds in, gets more and more opinionated and outspoken about his players (he's always slagging off the youngsters) then they soon stop playing for him. Seems a bit of a megalomaniac and totally full of himself. He clearly got the best out of his Porto side...and the Inter Milan side (italy certainly suits his style), but his style is stifling and dull and has aged poorly.

I simply can't fathom how he comes in, spends 400-500m on players and he still hasn't a clue what formation to play, who to play or what style, it's so painful to watch what he does to decent players (and has done historically with flair players). Yet he still moans the board aren't backing him for more defenders (having spunked over 110m on Dalot, Lindelof and Bailly).

How long we got Henderson for, can he be called back for the new manager to have a look at. Or is he too far down the pecking order for them not to even bother. Just wondering?

How long we got Henderson for, can he be called back for the new manager to have a look at. Or is he too far down the pecking order for them not to even bother. Just wondering?
Good point...apparently the "baby-faced assassin" is known for giving younger players a chance...could definitely make a difference with regards to Hendo's situation? I doubt any change in the near future though.

Good point...apparently the "baby-faced assassin" is known for giving younger players a chance...could definitely make a difference with regards to Hendo's situation? I doubt any change in the near future though.
No, it’s going to make fuck all difference. He’s a temp, what point is there for him to give Hendo a chance when he’s got two PL keepers, one of whom is arguably the best in the world? Isn’t the point of sacking Mourinho to restore harmony amongst the senior players? How is dropping De Gea for some kid who’s done well in the championship going to do that?

Jose was never a good fit for Man Utd. He's a defensively minded coach at a club which has a tradition of playing attacking football. At Chelsea he did have the same tradition to contend with. Once he wasnt able to sign the centre backs he wanted over the summer (good defenders are key to his system) he was bound to fail.

Man Utd should have got Klopp when he was looking to come to England a few years back.

No, it’s going to make fuck all difference. He’s a temp, what point is there for him to give Hendo a chance when he’s got two PL keepers, one of whom is arguably the best in the world? Isn’t the point of sacking Mourinho to restore harmony amongst the senior players? How is dropping De Gea for some kid who’s done well in the championship going to do that?
Who said anything about dropping De Gea for Hendo? Mourinho brought in the likes of Lee Grant as squad keepers. I doubt under Mourinho he'd ever make it into the squad. Perhaps he might have more chance now? I'm sure Hendo is more than interested in what'll happen at the end of the season. Might prevent him committing himself elsewhere.

Jose was never a good fit for Man Utd. He's a defensively minded coach at a club which has a tradition of playing attacking football. At Chelsea he did have the same tradition to contend with. Once he wasnt able to sign the centre backs he wanted over the summer (good defenders are key to his system) he was bound to fail.

Man Utd should have got Klopp when he was looking to come to England a few years back.

But, this is a manager that's signed 3 of them already, but they've turned shite, so he wants more. Would you really trust him with cash? His defensive minded players aren't good enough and his attacking minded players are....but he nullifies their abilities.

Back
Top Bottom