Mourinio Sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

.....with a reputed £22.5m pay off. :eek:

Zinédine Zidane to the rescue?

I bet Fulham now regret not waiting a couple of weeks before employing Ranieri.

Inevitable really , I never felt that he was a good fit at Man U, it was always about him and his massive ego , and when you spend the money he has on world class stars who just have not performed for him , it was only a matter of time.

Presumably his next job will be with the galacticos at Hillsborough.

The Pigs couldn't afford Steve Evans never mind Jose Moaninho. FFP FC

Think they might go for Jos, he's used to managing massive clubs, and he fancies a change!

A monster pay off was inevitable as soon as they handed him that ridiculous long contract.

Sacking him is the easy option. They're fucked regardless.

I heard The special one is going to the theatre of rust with chris waddle & andrew the weds caller from fh " Ger im in naa an what av ya " if you havent heard him he is weds version of Brian the blade...grade a bell!

What a piece of shit Pogba is with that tweet.

And for the record, I don't like Jose either.

Wasn't him. Adidas had a contracted scheduled tweet.

Tell you who the pieces of shit are aswell, Gary Neville and obviously Piers Morgan.

Even if that's aimed at Mourinho, it's a hint that be thought he was a bellend, he didn't come out and tell him to fuck off like those two did to Pogba.

Gary Neville especially as a pundit should grow up. Based on his comments after the Liverpool game, he'd have kept Mourinho and released Pogba.

Fully expecting them to get a decent manager now and Pogba to be central to Man U getting a run together.

Wasn't him. Adidas had a contracted scheduled tweet.

Tell you who the pieces of shit are aswell, Gary Neville and obviously Piers Morgan.

Even if that's aimed at Mourinho, it's a hint that be thought he was a bellend, he didn't come out and tell him to fuck off like those two did to Pogba.

Gary Neville especially as a pundit should grow up. Based on his comments after the Liverpool game, he'd have kept Mourinho and released Pogba.

Fully expecting them to get a decent manager now and Pogba to be central to Man U getting a run together.

Only Neville didn't tell him to fuckoff did he.

Pogba's been a complete embarrassment at Man Utd. I don't blame Jose at all for freezing him out and he would've been completely justified if he tried to sell him - although I'm sure that would've been blocked by the main bosses - the sponsors.

He had all the potential in the world but can't shake off his childish arrogance. He's a big fucking baby. Moving to Man Utd was never going to be a great move with Mourinho in charge. He was perfect at Juventus. Should've just stayed there. Should go back there.

Told him to do one. So figuratively, yes.

I'm sure no-one in football listens to Gary Neville anyway. Talks out of his arse in pundit mode.

I'm not sure telling him to do one warrants being a piece of shit.

It was a pathetic post from Pogba who's done absolutely feckall to justify his status or his wage.

I'm not sure telling him to do one warrants being a piece of shit.

It was a pathetic post from Pogba who's done absolutely feckall to justify his status or his wage.

Except it wasn't Pogba, it was a scheduled advertisment post by Adidas.

Think they might go for Jos, he's used to managing massive clubs, and he fancies a change!

In fairness he's had experience in handling overpaid tossers with far too high an opinion of themselves. Also he's used to packed stadiums with huge expectations because of the glorious history involved. Mind you it would be a step down, would he want to do that at this stage in his career?

Inevitable really , I never felt that he was a good fit at Man U, it was always about him and his massive ego , and when you spend the money he has on world class stars who just have not performed for him , it was only a matter of time.
Pogba has had a lot to do with Jose departure. Very disruptive since he came. The tweet Pogba put on when the news came of the sacking said a lot about him. Smug sod!! Player power rearing it’s ugly head in my view.

I'm sure no-one in football listens to Gary Neville anyway. Talks out of his arse in pundit mode.

WRONG! He's a great pundit and clearly knows his football. Also regularly talks foul of Man U if they deserve it, keeps the biased levels to a minimum.

People who talk out of their arse on t'elly:

Robbie Savage
Martin Keown
Chris Sutton
Glen Hoddle
Etc ...

Then there's so scared to say anything one way or the other, sat on the nuetral fence, Mr Switzerland, Jermaine Jenas. He fucks me off the most of the lot!

WRONG! He's a great pundit and clearly knows his football. Also regularly talks foul of Man U if they deserve it, keeps the biased levels to a minimum.

People who talk out of their arse on t'elly:

Robbie Savage
Martin Keown
Chris Sutton
Glen Hoddle
Etc ...

Then there's so scared to say anything one way or the other, sat on the nuetral fence, Mr Switzerland, Jermaine Jenas. He fucks me off the most of the lot!

Fantastic co-commentator/analyst, iffy pundit in my opinion. Then again all of Sky's pundits are a bit dodgy, Roy "Manly Man" Keane, Graeme "GBH" Souness et al.

Jermaine Jenas is a cyborg.

Back
Top Bottom