Player Suggestion Aleksandar Mitrovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mitrovic?

• Yes

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 31.7%

• Total voters
CW says funds are going to be tight

Blades fans - Sign Mitrovic (£25m+) and huge wages be a good signing

What utter bollocks 🤣🤣

If he is big fat and lazy and immobile and gets 26 league goals and top scorer in the championship what does that make the rest of the strikers in the league 🤣 he also averages a goal every 135 minutes

Don't know what the obsession is with our fans worrying about wages all the time 🙄 we are in the Premier league not the championship 60k a week is peanuts in this league and Mitrovic would be worth every penny with the right service he would get the goals for us too.
How many goals for Newcastle in the premier league?

How many goals for Newcastle in the premier league?

This season he's scored 26 goals in the league and 8 for Serbia.
He got 11 goals last season for a relegated Fulham. He also scored 9 for Serbia.
Year before - 21 goals in 35 games spread over Fulham, Newcastle & Serbia

For Newcastle he's scored 14 league goals in 65 games (32 of those were sub apps). He's certainly matured over the past 3 seasons.

37 in 76 league starts for Fulham (never used as a sub).

Mitrovic & Watkins would be a better (more prolific) partnership than McBurnie and McGoldrick

We NEED a striker.
Even if we weren't losing Clarke and Mousset, Sharp and Didzy aren't getting any younger.
Zivko shouldn't cost too much, and we won't get a better value striker than Mitrovic.
Use the 2 domestic loans for Hendo (if possible) and a CB for back up

When have you ever heard any manager say "Actually we've got a f*ck tonne of cash this window"? Recall CW saying something prudent every window since he's been here. But in the last two windows we went and spent over £40m in the summer and £20m in January.

Appreciate that we've taken a hit financially due to Covid-19, but so has everyone else. Granted it sounds like we raided the summer budget for Berge (maybe £10m?!) so would expect reduced funds but we have another season of Premier league football. Basically, there are so many variables in play it's impossible to know where we will be. I'm going to stay positive and reference the fact that CW manages our expectations absolutely brilliantly and will likely surprise us with some crackers.

That being said, I'll be f*cking amazed if Mitrovic arrives. He's too similar to McBurnie (in role), is expensive and always seems a bit lazy to me. I'd still love to have him though!

This season he's scored 26 goals in the league and 8 for Serbia.
He got 11 goals last season for a relegated Fulham. He also scored 9 for Serbia.
Year before - 21 goals in 35 games spread over Fulham, Newcastle & Serbia

For Newcastle he's scored 14 league goals in 65 games (32 of those were sub apps). He's certainly matured over the past 3 seasons.

37 in 76 league starts for Fulham (never used as a sub).

Mitrovic & Watkins would be a better (more prolific) partnership than McBurnie and McGoldrick
Of all the players in the world that don’t fit into our ethos, that big fat lazy bastard is the daddy. And people are on Mouss’s back?

Think he’s a very good player, if unpredictable and a gamble if we are working on a more limited budget this season. As other have said he’s similar to mcburnie

as a club I’d rather we focused on finding the PL version of Duffy, someone who can unlock defences and create more for the forwards we already have - though I agree, a properly deadly finisher could also help us to the next level.

I love the fact that he's being deemed lazy.

Lad just cantered through the season, casually banging in 26 goals 😆

If we're going out and paying good money I'd rather us go for someone like Andrea Belotti at Torino.

Scores goals, works hard, a leader (club captain). Torino have struggled this year so he could be available at the right price.

He said no head turning signings.
We are in the top 10 of the Premier League, I don't think going in for a Championship striker is overly out of our reach.

I love the fact that he's being deemed lazy.

Lad just cantered through the season, casually banging in 26 goals 😆
I watched him against the pigs, and Leeds. I know 2 games isn’t a season, but the first thing that struck me was the size of his belly! He strolled around as if he was cantona, without the skill though, and he never broke sweat once, but the biggest concern is the way he throws his hands in the air if a pass isn’t at his feet. And don’t get me started on his attitude

Back
Top Bottom