Player Suggestion Aleksandar Mitrovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mitrovic?

• Yes

Votes: 86 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 31.7%

• Total voters

BladeTillIDie

Reaction score
I know he's not cheap and mixed views on him in PL but he's a big lad who can score. Different type to what we have currently..

Of course we should sign him. Only issues:

£40m
£100k a week
Already in his national team
London
Club dont need to sell
Player wouldn't sign for us, he'll (rightly) be aiming much higher

Pie in the Sky. Which is unfortunate because he'd be perfect

£40m
£100k a week
London
Club dont need to sell

It’s negative posts like this one, that are ruining this forum for the more positive amongst us.

We are all in the gutter CB, but some of us are looking at the stars. ;)

After signing 3 strikers in the Summer, I really can't see us signing another in January.

The one thing we have going for us in this case (besides being in the Premier League!) is that he seems like the sort of big name the Prince might be interested in signing.

But as YES Blade said, I don't think we'll be shopping for strikers in January.

£40m
£100k a week
London
Club dont need to sell

This

The one thing we have going for us in this case (besides being in the Premier League!) is that he seems like the sort of big name the Prince might be interested in signing.

But as YES Blade said, I don't think we'll be shopping for strikers in January.
Sure I remember reading Winkel flagged him up before he was worth a fortune. The prince was Keen to sign players early. Don't know how much of a personal relationship they had/have if at all.

Villa going in for him according to Sky. Are we in a postion financially to compete?

I'd take Mitrovic any day, but remember, we've got Billy Sharp too!

It would be one hell of a signing, doubt we could afford the wages nor the fee.

Straight swaps ..Mcburnie and Robinson for Mitrovic...reasonable deal for both parties

We've got McBurnie for the big man role and there's I very much doubt we'll be going for Mitrovic. McBurnie is improving all the time too.

Don't really rate mirovic looked outstanding in the championship for fulham on loan but has done nothing in the prem in a couple of attempts

Get the impression he only went there because of his fellow countryman being manager to belonged in the national team for the world cup and since then he coasts through games

Don't thinkn he is a wilder type player at all

After getting into a nine figure transfer hole, is this their attempt to start digging upwards?
Their plan is to keep digging down as ultimately you have to come out the other side at some point.
What they’re missing is they’ll be burnt to a crisp on the journey.

Villa going in for him according to Sky. Are we in a postion financially to compete?
It's okay saying Villa going for him and can we compete, Villa are so close to breaking PL FFP rules I can't see how unless they sell St Andrews (Birmingham City would be angry).

We've got McBurnie for the big man role and there's I very much doubt we'll be going for Mitrovic. McBurnie is improving all the time too.
He just needs to learn how to run, he always looks so slow to me, like one of those power walkers that walk funny, wagging their arse about.

£40m
£100k a week
London
Club dont need to sell

Values have gone down with everyone since your post.

They might be in the Championship next season.

Not many clubs higher than us will want him.

....but he did sign a new 5 year deal last year.

Big, fat, lazy, immobile twat on £60,000 a week? No thanks.

What utter bollocks 🤣🤣

If he is big fat and lazy and immobile and gets 26 league goals and top scorer in the championship what does that make the rest of the strikers in the league 🤣 he also averages a goal every 135 minutes

Don't know what the obsession is with our fans worrying about wages all the time 🙄 we are in the Premier league not the championship 60k a week is peanuts in this league and Mitrovic would be worth every penny with the right service he would get the goals for us too.

Attachments

• 20200721_234735.jpg
    20200721_234735.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 4
What utter bollocks 🤣🤣

If he is big fat and lazy and immobile and gets 26 league goals and top scorer in the championship what does that make the rest of the strikers in the league 🤣 he also averages a goal every 135 minutes

Don't know what the obsession is with our fans worrying about wages all the time 🙄 we are in the Premier league not the championship 60k a week is peanuts in this league and Mitrovic would be worth every penny with the right service he would get the goals for us too.

Because if you pay one guy 65k a week, the next guy wants it too, then so does the next guy & the guy after that...

Back
Top Bottom