Midfielders you never really liked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like I said mate it was in my head it's this getting old shit fella, once again got mixed up he did miss a pen but it denying Bob Booker a hat trick I get there in end just takes longer with me Haitch.

not only did he miss it, he almost hit the clock at the Bramall Lane end.

That was the only penalty we were awarded at home in our first 2 seasons back in the top flight.

John Gannon
I just never got what brought to the team, he just seemed to treat the ball like a hot potato. He never looked composed on the ball just used to get rid of it quickly with flick ons more often than not to opposition players.
He did take the best left footed inswinging corners though!

Vinnie jones, just a huge disappointment considering we paid a fair whack at the time. Guaranteed to get booked with a half arsed tackle resulting in a mass brawl. Don't get me wing I loved the Bassett era and have the fondest memories of the time but vinnie summed up our lack of natural talent at the time.
He was well known for his long throw.

I remember one of the older gents, may even have been my Dad, saying we've paid 700,000 for a bloody catapult!

Got all the way to page 10 and nobody mentioned Bruno Ribeiro, such was the impression he left on you all!

We spent 500k on him, which was a lot for us and I bet nobody on here can name their favorite Bruno Ribeiro moment such was the indelible impression he left on us.

He did create the opportunity to chant "Bruno, Bruno", but seriously, why would you?

An utterly forgettable 20-odd appearances.

not only did he miss it, he almost hit the clock at the Bramall Lane end.

That was the only penalty we were awarded at home in our first 2 seasons back in the top flight.
Bassett said at the time that the only time we got a penalty was when our player got raped and gangbanged

Back
Top Bottom