Mid table budget.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stalker alert.

Didn’t your mum used to warn you about Blokes just like you ?

;)

UTB

Stalker? I replied to a post of yours. In which you quoted the latest "fashionable"phrase for those unencumbered by any meaningful thought process.[/QUOTE]
You reply to a lot of my posts.

Don’t you Sean ?

Pit of misery for you if you keep this up :)

UTB

Stalker? I replied to a post of yours. In which you quoted the latest "fashionable"phrase for those unencumbered by any meaningful thought process.
You reply to a lot of my posts.

Don’t you Sean ?

Pit of misery for you if you keep this up :)

UTB[/QUOTE]

Be fair though, I edited out the usual claptrap so as not to comment on that :)

Mid table eh?

images

About £100 for the set, so the mid table must be about £35 then.

Stalker alert.

Didn’t your mum used to warn you about Blokes just like you ?

;)

UTB

Stalker? I replied to a post of yours. In which you quoted the latest "fashionable"phrase for those unencumbered by any meaningful thought process.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps you or someone else can explain what this fucking 'Dilly Dilly' business is all about.

I was in a pub last week when a bloke shouted it out every two minutes or so, then laughed uproariously as if he'd said something really funny.

To be fair, no fucker else did, but I'd hate to be missing out on the latest great humour trend.

Stalker? I replied to a post of yours. In which you quoted the latest "fashionable"phrase for those unencumbered by any meaningful thought process.
Perhaps you or someone else can explain what this fucking 'Dilly Dilly' business is all about.

I was in a pub last week when a bloke shouted it out every two minutes or so, then laughed uproariously as if he'd said something really funny.

To be fair, no fucker else did, but I'd hate to be missing out on the latest great humour trend.[/QUOTE]

Was it a Dronfield pub?

:)

To be fair, no fucker else did, but I'd hate to be missing out on the latest great humour trend.

Was it a Dronfield pub?

:)[/QUOTE]

No, it wasn't and now I'm even more confused. Is there a very subtle Dronfield connection attached to this admittedly very catchy phrase, or is it as I suspect, childish bollocks?

I suspect the latter since I know the bloke who I heard to be a Grunter.

Diily Diily reminds me of the stupid advert for some shit beer from america :(

One can only dream B.B.?

I’m absolutely buzzing, much improved budget and CW staying. All sorted early on in the window.

I’m a very happy Blade!

I can see the headlines now......

CHRIS WILDER SIGNS NEW BLADES DEAL AND REVEALS HES BEEN GIVEN THE TOOLS TO TRY AND TEMPT TOP CLASS PLAYERS TO THE CLUB....Screenshot_20180522-003005.jpg

With all this talk of budget , I'm tempted to ask is it for transfer fees or the wagebill

BD24B52C-B417-4BDC-8611-B1D7AD271062.jpeg Dilly Dilly is from the Bud Light advert staring Seth Bennett.

the true answer is
"Is that enough to get what you want Chris "
"looks doable with that , Ill sign a contract now "

thats all we need to know
plenty of undisclosed fees will keep us guessing

Back
Top Bottom