Michael Vaughan and Chris Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For all the runs in Oz and for 2005, I still haven't forgiven him for dropping catches at Cardiff v Glamorgan resulting in a Yorks loss. Lehmann got a super hundred that day and Vaughan wasted it.

For all the runs in Oz and for 2005, I still haven't forgiven him for dropping catches at Cardiff v Glamorgan resulting in a Yorks loss. Lehmann got a super hundred that day and Vaughan wasted it.
His catching was consistently abysmal, he shelled some howlers for England

Chris left Silverdale at 14 (end of third year) to go to Southampton apprenticeship after offers from Barnsley, pigs and us. He declined em all. Soton don’t forget, had Keegan and McMenemy there at that time. Another apprentice in same year was Shearer..

Vaughan came along a lot later and ain’t fit to lace Chris’ boots. It seems no one has much of a kind word to say about him, both then and now, and as a pig and a big head ( to be polite) I’m not really sure why we entertain him here??

Fuck off pig no matter who you’re mates are...
As I’ve said before, Vaughan is alright, met him when he played football for the same team as me years ago and more recently on flights. He certainly loves to wind people up.

As I’ve said before, Vaughan is alright, met him when he played football for the same team as me years ago and more recently on flights. He certainly loves to wind people up.

Some of us don't make first class.

Back
Top Bottom