Mesut Ozil

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Westran

Reaction score

Absolutely classic Paul Holland by the way (formerly 'Bladesmad'). Provide no indication of source and just expect us to take his word for it.

It'll be from some wanky Twitter account that he thinks is a proper source because it has a photo.

Paul Holland must have no shame at all. Embarrassing ‘article’.

It's on......... Heard this last week prince has said we will make big signing!!!

Let's face it but more quality to match the defence further forward up the pitch we will be top 6......... Last year wolves

It's on......... Heard this last week prince has said we will make big signing!!!

Let's face it but more quality to match the defence further forward up the pitch we will be top 6......... Last year wolves

He'll be lucky to get 35k a week never mind 350k

Guess this will be the stumbling block yet again....... But if its a loan then I'm guessing us paying 1/2 is wages could work out about 6m small change now we are in the big league..... If I hear anything from Richard caddette ( When I'm round for a cuppa) I'll let you all know

Signing anyone on hideously higher wages than anyone else would be absolutely pointless and almost inevitably not worth it.

I doubt very much that a player like him would even seriously consider signing for us even if we could afford his wages.

Can't think of a player less likely to fit into a CW team,
team player - no
grafter - no
leader - no
does he know where Sheffield is - no
massively overpaid - yes.

Of course its on, typical Wilder player runs for 90 mins and gives 100 %

My first thought was he'd have to spend the next two months running up Nanny Hill in Stocksbidge for six hours a day just to be fit enough.

Back
Top Bottom