Message from Rooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rooks

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who posted a message supporting me over my pending departure from Bramall Lane over the past few days.

I've had a lengthy chat with Kevin McCabe this morning regarding my situation at The Lane.

The resulting conversation is that he wants me to stay at Bramall Lane and to continue "Being Mick Rooker"

So I'm delighted to let you know that you will still see me around and once again, thank you.

Great news,Mick. Only met you once and you helped me out .

So pleased you will remain part of the club

I would like to thank everyone who posted a message supporting me over my pending departure from Bramall Lane over the past few days.

I've had a lengthy chat with Kevin McCabe this morning regarding my situation at The Lane.

The resulting conversation is that he wants me to stay at Bramall Lane and to continue "Being Mick Rooker"

So I'm delighted to let you know that you will still see me around and once again, thank you.
Brilliant news Mick !!

We'll have to get on to the shirt printers to cancel that order of "Save our Rooks" t-shirts then...

With that in mind Rooks, I'll see you at some stage next week :)

Glad to hear it.

Great news Mick!! John Nortcliff!!!

Fantastic! This is the best (and probably only) good news that has come out of Bramall Lane for a long while, and can't help but feel the support Mick has had on here and elsewhere has been a major factor in Mr McCabe's "U" turn.

Maybe, just maybe, once the transfer deadline has passed, and Monty and Cressy have found pastures new, we can draw a line in the sand and start heading in the right direction. Or is it too much to ask the owner to re-engage with the fans and come up with a strategy we are able to believe in?

That is wonderful news Mick ............... and it does show McCabe has a bit of common sense after all. that is unless he wants you to be his driver because you can't drive for shit mate, having said that two of the wrecked cars I rebuild for you were rear enders :D :D:D again fantastic news.

Finally something good to happen. Nice one mick

Brilliant News! I personally hope to see "Mr Sheffield United" around for many years to come.

Now where are my shoes!

That is great news Mick it will cheer up alot of Blades as well as yourself!
Well done McCabe a very good decision for the club!

Great news Mick, look forward to catching up soon.

Who is this Mick Rooker? and can he score from 6 yard out? if so hes a great signing.
Only joking I met Mick when I was a mascot 20 years ago and have always had high praise for the man. He's the one lasting member of when I remember the club being "The Family Club", if only we could bring back those days.
Great news

We'll have to get on to the shirt printers to cancel that order of "Save our Rooks" t-shirts then...

I THINK it was a dream last night that I broke into the Lane and repainted the John Street stand to say "The Mick Rooker Stand" I'll send you a bottle of turps down Mick! I'm sure you'll have it rubbed off before McCabe is back!

Seriously this is great news and be great to see Mick wobbling about the place again. Well done McCabe for seeing the light.

:)

Back
Top Bottom